𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

*

Me, Sky and Bloom stand in some dusty old room looking for photos about Blooms mystery woman

Me, Sky and Bloom stand in some dusty old room looking for photos about Blooms mystery woman. I'm still completely drunk, i can barely stay on my both feet.

"So who are we looking for again?" I ask forgetting it again. I look through some pictures covered in dust, it's so dirty in here.

Bloom sighs. "I've told you over twelve times already Saturn!" She starts getting annoyed.

I turn to her. "Bloom i've had so many tequilas tonight that i can't even count it on my fingers and my toes." I point out to her. It's through though, i've had so many tequilas.

Bloom sighs again and turns to her photo's and paintings again, desperate trying to find a clue of this Rosalie? Rosa? No Rosalind. Something like that.

I give up on searching, I'm completely drunk so even if i would find something I wouldn't even remember it. I throw some of the paintings on the floor and sit down on the table that they were on.

"Hey guys, what's this?" Sky says and we turn to him. He looks up from the painting he's holding with a confused face.

Bloom runs to him. "What? Have you found something?" And she takes the painting from him and studies is. "What, royal family Canmore?" She looks up at me confused.

Suddenly it's like i had nothing do drink at all. Like I'm completely sober. My body stiffens, they found out.

Sky takes the painting from Bloom again and looks at it very closely. "Saturn Canmore." He reads out loud. "That-that's you." He looks back up at me.

My eyes widen. I feel stuck in this conversation, i have to get out of here. So i jump off the table and run towards the door, i push it open quickly and sprint through the corridors.

"Saturn, wait!" I turn around for a split second to see Sky following me. I turn back around and run away picking up my pace.

I reach the big doors that lead towards the garden and push them open, i try to run away again but someone grabs my wrist and pulls me back. Suddenly i'm pushed agains a wall with two arms on both sides of my head, trapping me there.

I look up to see Sky there looking deeply into my eyes. I sigh and look down. "Sat, hey. Look at me." Sky says and with one hand he gently grabs my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. "What's going on?"

Slowly he removes his hand from my chin back to his side. The warm and bubbly feeling goes away. "Look, i'll tell you everything. Just not here."