𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

*

As i run through the fields i hear the raindrops fall from the sky

As i run through the fields i hear the raindrops fall from the sky. Currently I'm following Sky who is on his way to the stone circle.

Half an hour ago i lost him but a few minutes later i found him running in his armour. I pick up my pace to get closer to him. I reach out my hand and grab his wrist, stopping Sky from running.

He looks at my surprised and a little angry even. "What are you doing here?" I almost flinch from his hard tone.

I cross my arms over my chest and raise my eyebrows. "I could ask you the same." I retort.

He sighs and looks down in what i think is sadness. "Look. You know that Silva is dying and i'm not gonna sit here and do nothing about it."

I reach out and take his hand in mine. "Look Sky it's dangerous going out there alone. You're gonna need backup." And with my free hand i point at myself.

He shakes his hand immediately. "Don't even think about it, Saturn. You could get yourself killed. You have to stay here. Promise me."

I sigh and look away. "Fine, I promise Sky." And i look into his eyes. He nods at me and turns away from me and runs towards the woods.

But little did Sky know, i had my fingers crossed behind my back.

————

I click the send button on my phone and the warning message about Sky is sent to Aisha, Musa, Terra, Bloom and even Stella.

I put it away into the back pocket of my jeans. I look up and see Sky walking through the barrier. I break out into a run and follow him through the woods.

After a few minutes of running he runs into an open field in the middle of the woods. I slowly walk out from the shadows. When Sky hears my footsteps he turns to me with his sword pointed to me.

I raise my hands in surrender. He lowers the sword and looks at me with angry eyes.

He sighs. "Didn't you hear a word of what i just told you?" And Sky puts his sword back into its holster.

I raise my eyebrows. "Did you really think i was going to let you go into these woods alone?"

He shakes his head in disappointment. "Well i expected you to listen to me and not to lie to my face!" He raises his tone.

I look at him in surprise. This is not the Sky i know, but he's tense. So i don't blame him for it.

"Now is not the time to argue. We have to get out of these woods." And i grab his wrist and try to pull him with me but he doesn't budge. "Come on Sky. We have to go."