𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

*

"Insubordination, breaking and entering, endangering the lives of your classmates, and releasing Rosalind? Do you have any idea what you have done?" Professor Harvey says

After finding us in Dowling's office he brought us back to our dorm. And now he's been lecturing us for over 15 minutes and I'm really getting sick of this. Yes i understand that we broke some rules, but you could also say that in 5 minutes, not 15.

"I'd say i was disappointed in you but this goes way beyond that." Professor Harvey finally finishes with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

Terra glares at him. And quickly she stands up. "You lied again!" She starts.

Musa and Stella are sharing a couch and Terra has a chair while Aisha is in a couch all by herself. There's enough room for me on that couch but i'm too angry and stubborn so I'm currently sitting on the floor.

"Excuse me?" Professor Harvey says as he turns back to us.

"About Rosalind. About Aster Dell. About everything. And you're angry with me? You can't punish me for not knowing something you didn't tell me! It doesn't make any logical sense." Terra continues. And i can see the tears but she refuses to let them go.

"Well I suggest you all cool down." And with that Professor Harvey leaves.

I roll my eyes. "Seriously? That's all he could think of? You completely silenced him Ter!" I say and give her a pat on the shoulder. She gives me a half smile back.

Musa walks towards the door. She tries to open it but it doesn't even budge. "Great, he locked us up."

"I caught him in a logic trap and he uses his magic to ground us." Terra says looking at us.

I shrug. "That means you won."

Aisha sighs and stands up from the couch. "He's overwhelmed."

"Uh, where do you think you're going?" Stella says as she comes to stand beside me. "I always knew that you were a teacher's pet. I just didn't realise that pet was a rat." She spits at Aisha.

"I was planning on deescalating the situation by removing myself from it." Aisha says stepping closer to Stella and me.

I take a step forward too. "By throwing us in front of the bus? This is your fault that we got into this mess." I say glaring at her.

"Can we just take 30 seconds, please? At least let me get my headphones." Musa says and she walks away to her room.

"You don't snitch. Everyone over the age of 5 knows that. Even Terra knows that." Stella says, continuing the argument.

"Hey! I mean....yeah. But hey!" Terra says joining me and Stella across from Aisha. You could say it' three against one now.

"There are burned ones outside the barrier. Bloom is being selfish." Aisha says.