𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

*

"Have you seriously been down here looking at dusty rubbish?" Riven complains as we walk through the dark hallways of the east wing of Alfea

"Have you seriously been down here looking at dusty rubbish?" Riven complains as we walk through the dark hallways of the east wing of Alfea. I smack his head.

A few minutes ago he and Beatrix found us and they insisted on joining.

"People who think history is rubbish are rubbish. Don't be rubbish. Maybe it was just a bit of foreplay" Beatrix says. She's stringing Riven along. I've tried talking him out of it but he's completely wrapped around her finger.

"They're definitely not fucking, Bea. Not yet." Riven says with a teasing tone looking at me and Sky.

Riven walks up to a door and pulls it. It doesn't budge. "Oooh! I love locked doors!" He says. We walk towards him. And he turns to us."I wonder what's back here." He says while pointing at the door.

"I don't know. But Silva is the only one with the key." Sky says while he stays further away from the door. He isn't really into this plan i guess.

"So then how do we get in?" Bloom asks, eager for the information that could be behind the locked door.

"We don't." Sky says, his face empty of any emotion.

"But there may be stuff down there. That's the reason i came down here." Bloom says as she walks up to Sky.

"Bloom, maybe you should give it some rest. This mission of finding Rosalind is all you've been thinking about lately." I say in an attempt to calm her down but she turns to me with a displeased look on her face.

"No, Saturn. I have to find out what's going on okay? I need to know where she is. Giving up is not an option." Bloom snaps.

I rase my hands in mock surrender. "I'm not asking you to give up. I'm asking you to leave it be, we can continue this later."

"Look, i'll ask Silva the next time i'll see him." Sky says interrupting me and Blooms conversation.

"The more you say no, the more she wants it. Give in." Riven says from his spot in the door frame.

"Do we need to have a talk about consent?" Beatrix says giving Riven a small glare. She walks up to me and Bloom.

"Why are you guys down here again?" Bloom asks while shaking her head.

"Being on your side." Beatrix responds.

"I don't need help from someone who posted a video mocking my friend." Bloom says. And she's true, they went way too far with that thing about Terra.

Beatrix rolls her eyes. "Look, i know the video was extra. But i didn't say anything. I was a bystander. If you really want to be mad at one of us, consider the douchebag who's been telling everyone that you're a changeling."