Chapter 248: First Mystic Artifact

Zhu Yao immediately flew to Main Peak. Wen Yu was already walking in circles from anxiety, and the moment he saw her, he immediately welcomed her over. "Old Ancestor, this Sword Seeking Peak suddenly ran amok due to unclear reasons. If this continues, I'm afraid it might implicate our sect."

"Activate the Great Mountain Barrier Formation, I'm going to take a look." Zhu Yao instructed, and then flew towards Sword Seeking Peak while riding on her sword. She had a faint guess that the rampage of these spiritual swords was most likely related to the Metal Spirit in her hands."

The closer she went, the more she could sense the sword energy emitted by the spiritual swords. She placed down a defensive barrier before stopping about five steps away from the spiritual swords. Then, she took out the Metal Spirit.

As expected, the spiritual swords which were still making a commotion earlier, suddenly stopped. The chilling sword energy had also calmed down by a certain extent.

"Metal Spirit, it seems you can't accompany me anymore."

"Chick?" The rock tilted to the right, as though it looked a little doubtful.

"These are swords with spirituality." Zhu Yao pointed to the front. These swords had definitely gone a rampage earlier because they realized that the Metal Spirit had disappeared. "It's you which allowed them to possess spirituality, and if you leave, they will revert back to normal mystic artifacts. Unless you have a way to settle them down, I can't bring you out."

"Chick!" The Metal Spirit bounced for a moment, and then instantly grew agitated. It faced the swords that were flying in the sky, and let out a wild stream of chicks. "Chick chick chick chick chick... Chick chick chick... Chick..."

Zhu Yao's face darkened. No matter how many chicks you sound out, it's no use right? These spiritual swords evidently did not want the Metal Spirit to leave.

"Chick..." The Metal Spirit then let out another long sound.

Suddenly, the swords that were floating around, looked as though they had lost their momentum, as they came flying down like a rain of spiritual swords. Not even a moment later, all of them had completely fallen onto the ground, and even the chilling sword energy earlier had disappeared without a trace.

The hell.

It was actually effective!

So the conversational language in the realm of weapons was the language of chicks?

The corner of Zhu Yao's lips twitched. To tell the truth, she truly did not wish to bring the Metal Spirit along. This thing was evidently a cheat of the ultimate grade, and no matter who were to pick it up, that person would become a bug. Leaving it in the Sword Seeking Peek was still fine, after all, there were so many spiritual swords here. Unless the Metal Spirit itself was willing, even if someone were to discover it, no one could bring it out.

However, it just had to stick to her. I'm not a metal spirit vein holder, hey.

Zhu Yao let out a deep sigh, and she had no choice but to keep the Metal Spirit.

Because she had easily dealt with the spiritual swords' rampage, the eyes Wen Yu were looking at her with even sparkled. Zhu Yao grasped the opportunity to bring up the matter of her making a trip outside. Her reason? The world was so big, she wanted to do some sight-seeing.

Wen Yu's expression instantly sank, as he once again wailed with tears and snot all over his face. "Old Ancestor, don't leave. If you leave and throw Forgotten God Palace aside, what are we orphaned disciples going to do?"