Chapter 303: Even in Death, I Must be Beautiful

Zhu Yao was a little suspicious. Was being able to see the colours of spiritual energy a specialized skill which Realmspirit had given her? This was why she could raise her cultivation so quickly every single time. However, with something like Realmspirit's personality, he couldn't have given her a cheat without informing her. Even something as heaven-defying as the World Favourable Impression was openly hanging above her head, let alone something like this. Not filling up her vision with screens would have already been pretty nice of him, there wasn't a reason for him not to inform her of such a setting!

Furthermore, the things Realmspirit gave her were always different for each avatar, and they would disappear along with the avatar. This was the same for World Favourable Impression as well. Though it seemed like its effect was still active, the button above her head to toggle it was indeed gone. Yet, this setting where she could see the colours of spiritual energy, had persisted till now since she officially began cultivating.

Then there was only a single possibility...

The colours had always been there, while the difference was being able to see them. Back then, she had after all spent five years before being able to see them. Since she was able to see them, then others should be able to too. This was most likely related to a person's IQ.

Zhu Yao felt that such an important cultivation method should not be wasted, as she carefully recalled the feeling she had when she first saw spiritual energy. She gave little tyrant a rough explanation, before seeking out a place where the five types of spiritual energy were the most concentrated and letting go into closed-door training.

"Little tyrant, you can try sensing the five types of spiritual energy while taking them into your body. Use your heart to feel them. I can't guarantee that you will be able to see them like me, but I hope you won't give up easily."

"Mn!" He heavily nodded.

Zhu Yao stroked his head satisfyingly. "No matter the outcome, I hope that you can establish your Foundation in five years, can you do it?"

His expression sank, yet his eyes slowly turned determined. "Grandma, I will work hard!"

"Good, grandma shall await the day you're out of closed-door training!"

Only then did Zhu Yao walk out of his cottage and place down formations in the surroundings. She blankly stared at the cottage that shrouded with spiritual energy.

Suddenly, a slightly chilly hand landed on her head, stroking her hair. "Worried?"

"Mn." Zhu Yao turned around and closed in, her head buried in his chest. "Master... Tell me. What should I do if he won't be able to see spiritual energy no matter what?"

Yu Yan was silent for a short while, before he reached for her waist and said in a solemn voice. "If he can't see it, will you give up on him?"

"Of course not!" Zhu Yao raised her head. "Am I someone that irresponsible? Since I have already decided on little tyrant, naturally, I will take responsibility till the end. If he really can't do it, then there's really no way to solve the bug in this world. Of course, even if it's not for the bug, I will definitely cover for little tyrant."

"Then what's there to worry?" He stroked her hair and asked back.

Zhu Yao was startled as she raised her head to look at her own master. The dispiritness in the depths of her heart was swept away in an instant. She tightly hugged him back, and nodded heavily. "Mn, I'm not worried. With master here, I have nothing to worry."

When he heard this, his face which was as cold as ice, gradually loosened. He lightly raised the corners of his lips, and at that moment, it was as if spring had returned to the lands, revealing beauty that was beyond compare. "Stupid."