Chapter 284: Good Enlightenment Helper

"Pea..." The pea let out a celebratory sound. In a blink of an eye, the pea reverted back to the size of a basketball and flew towards her.

"Peapea?"

"Pea."

Zhu Yao sized up the pea from left to right. It was really the pea that she picked up.

Just what did it do earlier? It swallowed the rampaging demonic beast? She had raised it for so many years, and had yet to see it eat anything. Did it need to have such a heavy taste right from the beginning?

Zhu Yao grabbed onto the green ball and shook it wildly. "Peapea, you're alright, right? Don't eat something as strange as that, hey."

"Pea."

"That is a demonic beast! Hurry and spit it out! What if you're allergic to it?" She began to locate its mouth in a fluster. However, she could not see even the tiniest of slit around this round pea.

The pea struggled for a few moments. "Pea..."

"Be obedient, hurry and spit it out. I will water you in the future, is that enough for you?"

"Pea pea pea!" The pea shook and leapt out of her hands. It once again grew large, and opened its mouth in an instant.

Ahmu..

Her vision suddenly turned dark.

Zhu Yao: "..."

Little Bai: "..."

Ye Qingcang: "..."

The pea, had swallowed the three of them as well.

I'm sorry, it seems I have been raising something strange.

Zhu Yao was swallowed.

She was swallowed by the pea she was raising.

When she regained her senses, her surroundings were pitch-black, without the slightest hint of light. The strange thing was, she was not feeling any pain. Rather, she was feeling really comfortable.

It was soft under her feet, and it felt pretty good. Not to mention it had a slight elasticity to it. She could not help but step a few more times. Just this texture quality alone could beat every branded carpet. Just as she wanted to look at it carefully, a cry sounded.

"So heavy..."

Zhu Yao was shocked, as she immediately left that carpet. Why was this voice a little familiar?

"Little tyrant?"

"Grandma?"

Zhu Yao cast an fire art, and the surroundings instantly brightened. Little tyrant was lying next to her, and his chest was printed with two familiar footprints.

...

"Are you alright?" She pulled little tyrant off the ground.

Little Bai shook his head. "I'm fine. I simply felt that I was pounded on a few times earlier."

"Hohoho..." It definitely wasn't her!

Zhu Yao patted on his chest, destroying the crime evidence. "It's fine as long as you're alright. Where's the other one?"

"Granny, I'm over here." Ye Qingcang's voice sounded from the side, as he stood up as well. There wasn't the slightest injury on his body... nor were there any footprints!

Very good, the entire party was at full health! Only then did Zhu Yao begin to inspect her surroundings. It was really deep, like the passageway of a cave.