05: 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽!

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽!

The sunlight was covered by the curtains as a blonde slept on her bed, tired and her first thought was, "Can I go back to sleep..? Magdalena, I wanna stay in bed today..." I groaned, my eyes were burning and my hair was disheveled and cascading over my shoulders, slightly getting tangled on one another. it was so long and silky, wavy all the way to the end of my upper torso, my nightgown was white and had neat threads on the hems.

"Magda..?"

"I am not Magdalena." A voice said, I yanked myself to sit up and found myself face to face with a girl that looked just like me, her whole being shone with bright white light, she smiled softly, "I am Annalisa. I am you." She claimed as she tilted her head slightly and sat on my bed touching the mattress as if she longed for it and dseired the warmth of it with all her heart. I could see the longing in her eyes, but she flinched and removed her hand from the sheets.

"Lee Bong-Cha, you've now taken over my body, I would like you to bring honor to my name and the royal family," She said as she searched in a pocket behind her beautiful dark blue dress that looked like it was adorned with stars. The hems were white and glimmered like tiny little lights, her sleeves were strangely, short. no long sleeves.

"Here."

"Wha..? What is this?" I asked perplexed, what she was handing me was a white stone dull, and lifeless. But according to the novel, was a stone rare to find and powerful, in the other hand she held a wand. Pointy and white that looked like a dagger but it had a gold handle, gold gets dirty sometimes when coveted in blood. I bit my lip and asked, "Why are you doing this? And so early in the morning?"

"So that Laos doesn't see me. If he senses my presence it'll all be too late. You must use this to become stronger! I can't bring shame to my family's name! not again!" She exclaimed in anguish, she looked like me. In the past I felt the same, [I can't be someone like that. I can't be strong, I can't bring honor because I failed my family in my last moments. So what now..?--]

"Lee Bong-Cha," She called out, "You Must bring honor to the royal family, and show them that I-- No. That WE are stronger than they think. Show them that you're not a puppet, show them that you are strong even without them. Be strong. For both of us, Bong-Cha." Her expression showed her desperate intentions, she seemed anguished, tossed aside like I was, her light was fading, But what if I can bring it back?

"Alright. I'll work harder to bring both of us honor and victory. I do not wish to see my people suffer due to my incompetence." I stated as I grabbed the items she held in her hands, She started to fade away. Her face was the last thing left and a smile adorned her pale and skinny face as she mouthed the words, "You can do this, Bong-Cha. I have one last gift for you, so enjoy." Tears started to slip down her pale and delicate cheeks as she faded away and waved.

My eyes were watery and I shook my head various times, [if she wanted to conceal her presence it must be because laos is up to something. But what?]

I heard a gentle knock on my door and flinched, clearing my throat, "Your Highness? It's time to wake up." Magdalena stated, I hid the items in my pillow and tried to fake a yawn. "What time is it Magdalena?" I tried to say tired, She caught me in my acting and said, "It's 6:30 Your Highness," She slid across the floor, narrowing her eyes at me, "Your Highness please note that you cannot keep meeting with strangers,"

"Then do I just kick raos out?" I asked nonchanantly, she averted her gaze, "He's an...Exception." She confessed, I chuckled at her reaction and started to change into my morning set of clothes. To be honest, I kinda hate the way these people have to change clothes for the evening, night, sleep and for morning breakfast.