06: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼!

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

"System Call! Emergency!" I shouted, I braced myself for impact but none came forth, I opened my eyes only to see a light blue shield covering me from the centipedes' attack. A screen popped up with pink and white borders again:

Quest:

You have completed the exercise time! We will now teleport you back to the Palace!

[Complete] Survive for 3 hours in the desert [3/3]

-- Administrator

I sighed in relief and watched the silver-haired man smirk, "Till next time my sweet darling!~" He said as he flipped his hair and left on one of the centipedes, I started to fade away and landed on one of the palace training grounds for the imperial knights with sand all over my body and my dress all ripped up. I stood up from where I was and walked away from the perplexed knights, "What's the queen doing here?"

"You think she came to watch us?"

"Why would she even bother?" I heard whispers and murmurs behind my back and walked away, [why even bother. It's not like they were the ones that started with the rumors, I need to find Ivy. She's the one who is the real villianess. I need to get rid of her so that my name will not be tarnished again, I read in the novel that both the empress and Ivy were great friends. Emphasis on "friends"] I thought and chuckled, Magdalena walked steadily towards me and draped a blanket over my shoulders. I thanked her as we headed back, "Magdalena, Is it possible to invite Ivy to the palace within a few days?" I asked lost in thought, "Yes your highness, if you were to order her to come now she would still arrive as you have asked, Your Highness." She said as she looked down, the sand was still sifting from my ripped up dress.

"And Magdalena, Can you please get me those clothes I asked of you earlier?" I demanded, the sand was starting to make my skin itch, I really didn't like it. I started to think of a plan to shame Ivy so she never says anything ever again. maybe that way she won't tarnish Annalisa's name and will stop looking for the power of the imperial family. [There's also the Villain, Mikhael I have to look out for, He's not that much of a problem, on the contrary I plan on helping him get back on track! If he turns out to still want to chase for the male lead for revenge I'll have to take measures. But for now, He won't appear, I haven't seen him and I'm only 15.] I averted my eyes in thought, [If I can convince Cristian of the male lead's innocence, then the whole drama that takes up 3/4 of the story will be gone and unecessary.] I walked to my chambers and magdalena was already present with pants and a polo shirt.

"Thank you Magdalena," I smiled and headed in closing my room doors, [it's weird how I haven't received a notification of--]

Ping!

Quest:

[Incomplete] Boost your self-esteem by looking for a loyal follower in the streets [0/1]

Note: This follower will be in the main streets of the slums, watch out for thieves.

Penalty: None

Succeed: 10% strength buff

[ugh are you kidding me? This is literally rigged! I am not doing this quest!] I groaned and dismissed the quest, [I have no idea what that administrator is thinking!] I threw myself on my bed and slept peacefully.

ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ The Next day ╰(▔∀▔)╯

Ping!

Quest: