08: Training the Twins!

"Magdalena, did you take care of both Paris and Eirwen?" I asked, I was working on the documents that were sent to me by the department of finance. I had been working ever since I finished my morning workout, due to the quest I received earlier. The penalty was atmost execution if not done properly. It scared the crap out of me!

Ping!

[Quest]

Working to get the Cure to the virus that is spreading, Help the Twins get accustomed to the life in the royal palace as they could be useful in the future!

[complete] Sorting out documents [1/1]

[incomplete] Making the twins work out with you everyday for a week! [4/7]

I was exhausted from all the working and training with the both of them really didn't pay off since i was experiencing near heart attacks just by watching them. Eirwen would turn into a small white pomeranian dog and Paris would turn into a huge wolf all of a sudden with no warning. I still remember it as if it were yesterday.

"Wow! Look at us Lisa! we're running as fast as you do!" Eirwen shouted happily, I glanced at her with a smile until I saw her human form fade away and turn into a puppy. I was so shocked that I fainted, [i must be dreaming, right? this can't be happening!] Once I got up again I saw Eirwen's face and dozed off again as if it were just another dream.

[it was truly a scary sight...it still gives me the chills, Eirwen's personality has changed a lot as well.]

"Paris? What are you doing here so early in my office? and with your pillow..?" I asked out of curiosity, he landed his chubby cheeks on my lap and fell asleep again. [he does exercise more than Eirwen but, what's with the comfortable life he's leading? it's like all he does is sleep...] I sighed and let him rest on my lap, but soon Eirwen came in barging through the door with an angry expression.

"LISA!!! Am I preCIOUS TO YOU?!" Eirwen asked, I looked at her in shock and then at Paris, he seemed to be living the life of a vagabond, moving wherever they want with just their pillow. [i wish I was like that but then I'd feel guilty.]

I gulped and stared at the excited Eirwen who looked at me with expectant eyes, I nodded, "Of course you are Eirwen," I responded and with that she started cackling almost spitting fire from her mouth. [hm...why does it feel like they keep growing way too fast? I'm still a 5'2, so then why are they taller than me?]

"Eirwen, have you been drinking the healing potions a lot recently?" I had to find out what was going on, [don't tell me I actually picked up a pair of adults?!] I freaked out at the thought, but I sighed and caressed Paris's hair, pushing it away from his ear as he smiled comfortably. I was still wearing my slick black jeggings and my white polo shirt for when I exercise in the morning with the twins.

I was deep in thought and didn't realize Eirwen was talking to me, "Lisa! LISA!!" I was shocked and glanced at her, "What's wrong, Eirwen?"

[I love it when she calls my name...hehe] Eirwen thought as she grinned widely on the the outside, [what the..?] I raised an eyebrow in question. I named her eirwen due to her white platinum hair thats length was to her hips and was long and straight. While Paris had platinum short curly/wavy hair, Eirwen's hair was more like the color of snow and Paris' hair was more like platinum but, in the end they were the same. I felt warm drool fall on my lap and smiled at Paris. [I think I've grown too attatched to them...] I pondered and replied to Eirwen who seemed to waving her hand in front of my face.

"Eirwen, would you like to become a knight?"

"Only if I can be by your side all day!" Eirwen said with a mishevious smile on her face, I thought about it for a bit. [But would she feel comfortable next to me?--]