IM AM DEKU!!!

-the next day-

Izuku had gotten to his class and saw Momo sitting next to his desk. He wanted to say hi but she didn't really talk much. That's until Shota Aizawa came into the classroom. "Alright problem children, today we have a visitor who is going to teach you." Aizawa said as he went back to his sleeping bag. "I AM HERE WALKING IN A CLASSROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" All Might said to the classroom. The Whole class shouted "ALL MIGHT!" "He's wearing his silver age suit kero." Asui said.

All right kids so today you will partner up with someone for the hero training exercise. "But you will pull out a piece of paper with a letter on it and who ever the other person gets the same matching will be teamed up together got it!" "You will be needed to wear your hero costumes okay now go!" All Might said. Izuku got into the locker rooms and changed into his outfit. Once he got outside he looked like this.

Then Momo saw him and said "That's your hero outfit Izuku?" Then Izuku then replied "Y-Yeah T-This I-Is I just wanted it to be some sort of casual but I have these web shooters for my wrist so that it's a little bit more powerful

T-This I-Is I just wanted it to be some sort of casual but I have these web shooters for my wrist so that it's a little bit more powerful."

-Team A Momo,Izuku-

-Team B Lida, Bakugou-

-Team C Jirou, Kaminari-

-Team D Ojiro, Toru-

-Team E Sato, Kirishima-

-Team F Ochaco, Asui-

-Team G Shoto, Shouji-

-Team H Tokayami,Mina-

-Team I Sero,Aoyoma

-Team J Koji,Mineta-

Alright so as we're starting Team A and Team B will be up." As All Might called up the teams he then explained how the heroes vs villain exercise was going to be. "Alright Izuku do you have a plan?" Momo said quietly as Bakugou and Lida went upstairs to make up their plan. "I know that Bakugou will come to us but if I'd be the distraction then you could reach to the bomb and handle Lida and once I'm done I will tape up Bakugou and then help you deal with Lida." Izuku then talked more about their plan and they both nodded.

"Alright Start!!!!!" All Might yelling. Izuku then heard Bakugou say "DEKU!!" Bakugou then jumped to Izuku while firing his explosions and Izuku quickly grabbed Momo bridal style and just nodded her as a que to go up stairs. Bakugo then said to Izuku "Let's see if that stupid quir- Izuku then webbed Bakugous mouth to shut him up saying "Bakugou I wouldn't talk to much in a battle" then out of nowhere Izuku then punched Bakugou in the face. Bakugou then said "DEKU YOUR GOING TO DIE!" Bakugo then was about punch but Izuku dodged it and grabbed his arms and slammed him into the ground just like in the anime. They were both taking hits from another till Izuku used his webs to wrap him around.

Izuku then was finished taping up Bakugou and Izuku remembered that he needed to go help Momo so he went outside and climbed on the wall and started to run. "Wow that's so cool wish I could stick on the wall!" Mina said. All Might then looked at the screen fascinated by Izuku wondering if he would be his next successor. Izuku then finally made to the floor Momo was on and saw Momo. Izuku then gave the que to throw a smoke bomb. They then threw the bomb and Lida couldn't see since there was smoke everywhere then that's when Izuku then touch the bomb and All Might yelled "WINNER IS HEROS THEY HAVE TOUCHED THE BOMB!"

Hello sorry this chapter was short but I promise there will be another chapter coming out so see ya!