Finding Out

Izuku woke up and saw Jirou by his side but they are in clothes. Izuku got up and went to the kitchen. Izuku decided to make some breakfast because no one was awake. Izuku then ate a bowl of cereal and started to make some waffles.

"Yo what you makin?" Kaminari asked Izuku. "Just some waffles and pancakes you want one?" Izuku said to Kaminari. "Hey bro I'm sorry for thinking you were the traitor." Kaminari said in a sad tone. "Don't worry I forgive you at least you apologized." Izuku talking to Kaminari while handing the pancake to him. As everyone got up they immediately apologized but then Momo came around and apologized as well and Izuku forgave her but he couldn't be her boyfriend anymore just as friends. Finally Izuku saw Jirou who was blushing because she had slept with Izuku. Izuku then handed her some breakfast.

Izuku was about to go to the gym until he sensed someone going near him and saw the one and only hothead of class 1-A was Bakugou and his buddy Kirishima. "Hey Midoriya ready to work out and become manly!" Kirishima getting pumped up. Izuku then smiled and nodded and all three of them began to make their way to the gym.

"Hey tell me Jirou where did you go last night you weren't in your room." Mina asked Jirou. Jirou then started to remember that she had slept with Izuku and started to turn red. "Oh you slept with a boy right!" Hakagure said to Jirou. Jirou then just ignored the both of them but Mina and Hakagure were getting suspicious about Jirou.

After a nice work out Izuku, Bakugou, and Kirishima were heading out to go get some food. While they were walking they hear an explosion and sees it. Izuku then notices that the explosion came from where his Mom lived at. His heart had stopped and his eyes widened he the went swinging to the explosion while Bakugou and Kirishima went to the school to warn Nezu about Izuku going to the explosion nearby.

Izuku was at the explosion and saw his apartment and began running to his room number. He knocked down the door seeing his Mom dead and burnt up. She then moved and saw Izuku her son and said "I-Izuku I'm so sorry this happened but promise me Izu that you will become a hero no matter what my baby boy." Izuku then started to cry watching his mother die slowly in his arms. "No mom please mom don't leave me!" Izuku said while crying he then notice Aizawa coming to the room and the other heroes putting down the fire. He then carried his mother and went down the stairs and the heroes brought her to the hospital. The doctor came out of the room and looked toward Izuku and Aizawa "I'm sorry but she's not able to make it." As Izuku heard what the doctor had said Izuku became furious and wanted revenge. While Aizawa was looking at Izuku and trying to comfort him.

All the students were watching the TV when the reporter had gotten a update on what happened.

Hello this is live that we just had gotten an update that the Spider Cyborg has returned was at the scene and apparently the neighbors saw him near Inko Midoriyas Door.

Izuku had just entered and heard what the news said and clenched his fist. "Midoriya don't try to seek revenge you'll make it worst!" Shoto said to Midoriya while the students were worried. "He's here" everyone then looked at Izuku as they see him run to the top of the dorm building. "Hello Izuku!" Spider Cyborg says. "Well it looks like you were unlucky this time right?" Spider Cyborg said. "No your the one that's unlucky." Izuku says to himself. Out of nowhere Izuku then charged at Spider Cyborg and then he uses his Electrokinesis to punch his face as the spider lenses were cracked. "You really think you'll beat me!" Spider Cyborg said as he tackles Izuku. Spider Cyborg then continuously punches Izuku making Izuku bleed from his face.

As Spider Cyborg is punching Izuku Izuku then grabs Spider Cyborgs metal arm tears it a apart. "This is for mom and everyone who you killed!" Izuku tells Spider Cyborg. Izuku then charges up his Electrokinesis and punching him in the gut making fall off the building. Izuku then looks down to see his clone on the ground with all his gears and stuff. Izuku then falls on his knees and went unconscious.

Izuku woke up to a white ceiling to see himself in the medic room with recovery girl. "Well sonny boy looks like that Spider Cyborgs reign has ended because of you." Recovery Girl says to Izuku. Izuku then took a big sigh and closed his eyes until he heard the door opens and sees Jirou standing there looking at Izuku worried. "Jirou..." Izuku says softly. Recovery Girl then left the room and said "Have fun kids!" Meanwhile Jirou started to blush. She then ran over to Izuku and hugged him. Jirou started to cry while looking down and Izuku then lifted up her head. "Look Kyoka I'm fine now don't worry." Izuku said while trying to comfort her. He wiped her tears as she smiles at Izuku.

After all the check ups Izuku and Jirou walked to the dorms while all the students were grateful that Izuku came back safely. "Don't do that again ya hear me." Shoto said to Izuku. Lastly Izuku sees Momo crying and running towards Izuku giving him a hug. Izuku had felt bad because he did a reckless thing and hugged her back. "I'm sorry Momo." Izuku whispers to Momos ear. Izuku went back to his dorm while he sat on his chair and started to write something on the paper.