Father?

The black liquid then suddenly melts revealing a man that looked familiar to Izuku. "Hello Izuku.." The Mysterious Man said. "How do you know my name!" Izuku asked. The man suddenly paused and said "I am your father." The man said. (Anyone getting Star Wars vibes?) The man suddenly tried to approach Izuku but felled down since because of the fighting.

The cops arrived and picked up the strange man who was supposedly Izukus Father. After the cops picked him up they went straight questioning the strange man. Izuku, Bakugou, Ochako, and Jirou all went to the dorms after the incident. And Izuku and Bakugou both got into trouble but they let them go because they still had their licenses.

Izuku and Jirou both got undress and went into their normal clothes. "So you wanna have fun again." Jirou said in a seductive tone. "Sure." Izuku responded. They both started to make out and they also took off their clothes. (Don't wanna go into detail so don't be mad at me!) after they were done cleaning they both went out of Izukus room holding hands while kissing. "Ooh whatcha do Jirou?" Mina asked curiously. "Your starting to become a creep Mina." Jirou muttered. Mina then thought of it but ignored it.

Aizawa is walking towards the dorms and sees the students in the common room and walks up to them. "Alright problem children this Friday we are having a prom where all students in UA will hangout, play games, and other stuff also there will be a dance and one more thing you can ask someone on a date or whatever because I really don't care." Aizawa explained. Izuku knew who he was going to ask out for the prom and yes it's Jirou. "Hey Jirou wou-

Izuku was cut by Jirou kissing him on the lips. "Sure I know broccoli head." Jirou said teasing him.

-Thursday-

It was Thursday and it was time to go back to the dorms. Some of the students were still working out the courage to ask someone out. Izuku went back into his room avoiding Jirou so that he could surprise her with his new song.

It was night time and some people were either sleeping or just hanging out. Izuku was still practicing till he remembered the lyrics. There was a knock on the door but no one said anything. Izuku walked up to the door and saw Aizawa standing there. "Hey Midoriya come with me." Aizawa said to Izuku. Izuku started to follow him but at the same time confused, and he was still wondering about that strange man at the restaurant. They mad it to somewhere that looked sketchy. "Alright Midoriya time to speak to your father." Aizawa said. Izuku knew who he was talking about and continued to walk forward. He then sat down on the chair while a blinding light appeared in front of him.

There was his father sitting down revealing his true face. "Hello son." The strange man said. "Dad?" Izuku said in response. "So your mom did tell you about me." Izukus dad said. "I know she told me everything like how you left us and went to America to never comeback to us Hisashi." Izuku said in a stern voice. Aizawa thought about this kind of situation but stepped back. "You know my name?" Hisashi asked. "What are you doing here." Izuku asked his father. "I just wanted to say if you wanted to live with me in America." Hisashi said. Izuku was furious and replied "Why would I move with you." Hisashi was trying to convince Izuku but he failed. "Your not even going to mention about Mom! She died while you were still out there and didn't even come to her funeral."  Izuku yelled. Hisashi had tears in his eyes but he didn't feel like showing it to Izuku. "I'm sorry Izuku, but I promise I would make it up to you." Hisashi said. "There's nothing you could do anymore and you've done enough." Izuku then walked away with tears and rage.

He was walking back to the dorms and everyone was still sleeping but luckily he remembered the song just in time before visiting his father.

Hisashi is seen at the airport with his suitcase getting ready to leave Japan but a strange figure Hisashi bringing him into an alleyway. "Hisashi Midoriya you shall be eliminated for all your sins" the strange figure said.

-sorry if this chapter wasn't too long and get ready for the next chapter!!!!-