Training Exercise AGAIN!!!!!

Izuku walked in his class and saw everyone in their seats and some talking. When Izuku was walking everyone looked at Izuku with frowned faces. Izuku then sat in his desk and Momo walks towards Izuku.

Momo- Hey Izu are you okay?

Izuku doesn't answer and also his head is down. Momo then sat down on her seat worried and nervous for Izuku.

-Lunch-

Izuku sat down to eat lunch on the table and so did Uraraka and Lida too.

Lida- Hey Midoriya are you sure your okay? You have been down all day and also your muttering has stopped now.

Izuku didn't answer and continued to eat his katsudon. Uraraka then said to Lida while whispering.

Uraraka- He's been down ever since we came back from our internship and also when Mirio had died.

Lida- He never told me that!

Uraraka- What! He told me that he told you and everyone.

They both looked confused till Lida had spoken out

Lida- Midoriya you can't stay like this you have tell everyone what had happened.

Izuku then nodded and started to cry. Then Monoma came by and made everything worse.

Monoma- Hey nerd why you crying? Wow not talking you really are weird

Izuku then clenched his fists and punched him.

Monoma- WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE A FREAK!!!

Izuku then grabbed Monoma and started to punch him one more time till he stopped. Then the bell ranged and everyon got up and headed to class.

It was the end of school and everyone headed to the dorms. Izuku was about to go to his dorm till he though on what Lida said at lunch. He then walked to the common room and saw everyone. As he walked in the room everyone looked at him with frowned faces just like from class.

Izuku- I-I'm s-sorry

Izuku then broke down to his knees and started crying. Momo then ran to Izuku and said.

Momo- Hey Izu it's ok you can tell us

As Izuku explained everyone went to comfort Izuku for his loss and even Mineta was crying.

Izuku- I-I failed him!!!

Izuku then started to cry more till Momo hugged him and when she did he felt warm and loved by her which made him happy.

-The next day-

Izuku walked in like his normal self and was smiling once again. He went to Momo and kissed her while the boys were jealous that Izuku got one of the prettiest girls.

Momo- What was that for?

Izuku- It's because I love you.

Then when Izuku said that Mina started to squeal because they were cute.

Aizawa- Alright problem children today we will have another training exercise today and Class 1-B will be joining you too.

All the students then said an aww because there was one jerk they hated Monoma the student that got beaten down by broccoli or should you say cinnamon roll. As they got outside the students were all in there new suits. Once Izuku got outside they saw Izuku wearing his new spider suit which the mainly the ones who really saw it in person was Kirishima, Uraraka, and Asui.

Kaminari- Woah Deku that suit is so cool!

Izuku- Yeah but I didn't create the suit Momo did so you might as well give her some credit too!

Everyone then looked at Momo who was in embarrassment but the students were pretty suprised.

Kirishima- Well if you guys think Izukus is cool check out BakuBros!

Bakugou- YOUR LUCKY SHITTY HAIR THAT I LIKE IT IF I DIDNT I WOULD BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!

Bakugou then continued to argue with Kirishima and Kaminari until Aizawa showed up with Class 1-B which they also had their hero costumes. Then Aizawa called out.

Aizawa- Alright so today you will be group into teams to fight another team.

It was the final match and Izukus name was called and turns out he was with Bakugou but he was going against Monoma the class jerk but there was also another person that looked familiar and it was Shinsou. Izuku then locked eyes with him preparing to fight.

Aizawa- Ready START!!

As Aizawa said start Monoma and Shinsou started to look for Izuku but they forgot who was on his team. Out of nowhere Bakugou fires an explosion at them while yelling "DIE!!" Monoma then ran away from Bakugou who is currently still fighting Shinsou. Izuku was on top of a building where he found Monoma just standing there not knowing what to do. As soon Monoma couldn't suspect Izuku Izuku then used his webs wrapped up Monoma but Monoma dodged it.

Monoma- Ya too slow Midoriya!

Izuku then leaped into the sky and charged up his Electrokinesis and slammed it to the ground. (I made Electrokinesis his second quirk) Monoma was flying in the air and landed on his back. Izuku uses his webs to capture him making Monoma useless now.

Bakugou-DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

Shinsou was dodging all of Bakugous attack but he was landing a few punches that got Bakugou irritated. Shinsou then wraps Bakugou with his carbon fiber thingy that Aizawa has. Bakugou couldn't move. Shinsou heard someone yelling then he look at the corner of his eye was Izuku charging at him but what Shinsou noticed the electricity on his arms. But when Shinsou looked back Bakugou had escaped from him then suddenly he sees the two of them but right before he can make a counter attack Izuku and Bakugou both punch Shinsou in his face. Izuku looked down to see the unconscious Shinsou laying on the ground defeated.

Aizawa- Izuku and Bakugou Wins! Alright now problem children get undress and go back to your dorms I also need some sleep too.