The Return Of Venom

-Today police are still investigating on the black creature on its return. It seems like it has come back but it's last sighting before for disappearing was at UA while police investigate more on the incident we will let you know if they have any news on it.-

Izuku then turned off the TV while Jirou and Him were on the couch. "What's the matter babe." Jirou asked Izuku. "Nothing, it's just this monster it appeared several months ago and now it's out there again." Izuku said. Jirou pulled his head close to her and she kissed him. "Don't worry right now just try to have as much fun." She said teasing him. They then started making out and having a little tounge war until a pink haired girl comes out of the shadow. "Whatcha doing there?" Mina said. Izuku and Jirou quickly gets up and acts as if nothing happened. "How long were you there?" Izuku asked Mina. "Enough to see your guys situation." Mina says.

That several months had changed Izuku and Jirou were much closer and Bakugou also had started dating Ochaco.

Izuku was in his room watching some Dragon Ball Z with Jirou and they heard a knock on the door. "Yo Deku come here I need to talk to you." Bakugou told Izuku. Izuku then went out and was talking to Bakugou. "So how are you and Ochaco doing?" Izuku says. Bakugou then replied with "Its good, by the way I was actually going to say if we went on a double date on Saturday." Izuku was shocked since Jirou and him did want to go on a date this week so he and Bakugou told them about their plans and agreed to it.

-Saturday-

Izuku is now in his room his outfit .(which looks like this)

Izuku then saw Jirou who came out of the bathroom in her stunning outfit

Izuku then saw Jirou who came out of the bathroom in her stunning outfit. "S-So do you like it?" Jirou asked Izuku.

Izuku couldn't respond as he looked at Jirou like a goddess

Izuku couldn't respond as he looked at Jirou like a goddess. "So you don't like it. I knew it you only wanted me for pleasure I look so ugly I'm not like Momo who has big boobs or even like Asui and Uraraka who has amazing bottoms! I'm so sorry Izuku for not looking like a woman you deserve." Jirou said as she broke down to the floor crying.

Izuku then walked over to Jirou who was on the floor. Izuku crouched and said "You are the most beautiful woman out there alright? I only love you because it's you Jirou." Izuku stated. Jirou then left a smile as Izuku kissed her showing he truly loved her.

Izuku and Jirou got out of the room looking nice as ever and so did Bakugou and Uraraka.

"You guys look nice

"You guys look nice." Ochaco complimenting Izuku and Jirou. "You guys too." Izuku responded. "Alright extras let's go." Bakugou said ruining the mood. They walked to a Limousine and got inside which Momo got for their double date.

As we see them get inside Izuku was holding a briefcase which Izuku carried with him. "Hey Deku what's in that briefcase." Bakugou asked. "It's only for emergencies." Izuku said in a serious tone. That questioned Bakugou a lot in his mind as they were on their way to the restaurant.

They all got out the car and started walking to a nice restaurant but it seems like no one was there. "I guess Momo got us a private dinner kinda?" Izuku said. They all ordered their food till there was a news about a strange black creature roaming around them. Izukus eyes widened. "Guys get somewhere safe in here I'll take care of it. "Oi Deku your not leaving me." Bakugou said. Izuku then takes out a device out of his briefcase puts it on his back.

The device then spreads all over Izuku making it a Iron-Spider Suit. (By the way the blue is black the gold is silver and the red is green on the spider suit) "Woah Deku how the hell did you make that!" Bakugou asked. All Izuku said was "Nanotechnology" Bakugou was confused on what he said but didn't care. But right before Izuku could leave he brings out Bakugous gauntlets. "You'll be needing these." Izuku said while handing out the gauntlets to Bakugou. Both of them run outside leaving the girls inside safe. "Come out Venom!" Izuku shouted. No one answer till suddenly Venom popped out of nowhere and leaps on to Bakugou. The thing then screeched and made Bakugou use his explosions. "DIE!!!!" Bakugou yelled. Venom then backed up and was kneeling on the ground with its hands covering its ears.

"He doesn't like the noise that's his weakness!" Izuku said. Izuku then shot sound wave webs onto Venom making it become more and more weak. Izuku kept doing it till he ran out. "Shit! I ran out!" Izuku exclaimed. He then got tackled by the Venom and then Bakugou shoots it with his explosions. Bakugou then starts rushing towards the monster and starts beating the living crap out of it.

Izuku got up and sees Bakugou getting carried by Venom. "He will die!" The Venom says. Izuku then pops out 4 silver spider legs from his back. "Fight me !" Izuku shouted. The Venom throws Bakugou to the side and runs to Izuku leaping in the air preparing to smash the ground. Izuku dodged it and starts webbing him. Izuku then runs and backflip kick Venom. Venom then falls to the ground exhausted till Izuku loaded in one more sound wave web to his shooter. "Bye Venom." Izuku then shoots the web making it go all crazy and then the black stuff melts. Underneath Venom was a man collapsing to the ground.