Valentine's Day

(A/N: In case you do not know by now, this is a one-shot. It may be skipped 😌)

Y/N's P.O.V:

That morning was different. Normally something would wake me up, or more specifically someone. But that morning I was woken up by the sun shining through the blinds and with the smell of fresh coffee. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with an empty bed and a tray next to me with a small note. I smiled slightly and grabbed the note.

Morning :)
I went to get some things for later. And don't worry about Zoe she's at your mom's place, she said she could take care of her so we could spend some time alone.
Enjoy the breakfast
With love,
Oliver

I chuckled and closed the note once more. One whole morning by yourself without your kid was like heaven. I thought about eating breakfast but instead I turned back around and fell asleep once more. The sleep didn't last for long but 5 minutes was better than nothing. Oliver had made a huge breakfast (which I didn't complain), and after finishing it I just relaxed in bed for a while, until I heard the door click and Oliver walk in. "You're awake" I chuckled. "You don't say" He chuckled and kissed me sweetly. "How did you manage to convince my mom to take care of Zoe?" He shrugged. "It wasn't that hard. Your mom loves Zoe" I scoffed. "She sure loved her when she nearly burnt the house down" He chuckled. "You nearly did the same thing" I scoffed. "That's not the point here" He laughed and I couldn't help but to laugh with him. "So is the plan today to just lay in bed and talk? Because I'm not complaining" He rolled his eyes and kissed me again. "I actually need you to get dressed" I groaned. "Why?" He kissed my forehead and grabbed the tray that now had no food. "Trust me. It's worth it" And he left the room, I sighed and stood up, skimming through my closet, trying to find an appropriate outfit for the mysterious occasion, and once I changed I left the room.

Oliver was in the living room checking mail, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and placed my head on top of his, he grabbed onto one of my hands and kissed it. "You ready to go?" I sighed. "Not really. I would much rather just stay here and sleep" He chuckled. "We can do that tomorrow" I groaned. "But tomorrow Zoe will be here" "We can convince my parents to take care of her" I sighed and he stood up, walking around the couch extending his hand towards me. "I promise it'll be fun" I sighed again but nevertheless took his hand as he apparated us away from the house.

We landed in what appeared to be the outskirts of Hogsmeade, I turned to Oliver who had a smirk on his face. "Hogsmeade? Really?" He nodded and started leading us away. "We haven't been here in a while, so might as well" I shrugged and we started walking.

First we went to the Three Broomsticks, were we took a table at the very back, a waitress kindly approached us. "Welcome! What can I get you two?" I looked over at Oliver and he nodded. "Two butterbeers please" She nodded and left, I looked around the room. "This feels just as when we were in Hogwarts" He chuckled. "I remember. You were sitting over there with your nose hurried in a book" I shrugged. "It was a good book" He leaned closer and grabbed my hand. "And I took you a butterbeer, and you still didn't pay attention" I laughed. "It was a really good book" He laughed as well and just then the waitress arrived with our drinks, we quickly thanked her and then went back to reminiscing on the past.

Halfway through our butterbeers I noticed a small cluster of kids whispering and looking at us, but when they saw I noticed they quickly turned around. "Oliver?" "Yeah?" I discreetly pointed at the kids. "I think your fans found us" He looked over and chuckled. "Maybe their your fans" I scoffed. "Yeah right" We both laughed and that's when I saw a kid approach us, he seemed to be around 12. "E-ex-excuse me" Oliver turned to the kid, the kid started blushing. "A-are you Oliver Wood?" He nodded. "C-can I get an autograph?" Oliver looked at me and I smirked, taking a sip out of my butterbeer. "Sure thing" The kid smiled and handed Oliver some parchment and a quill, Oliver started signing it and the kid waved his friends over. So Oliver ended up autographing like 10 parchment. They all thanked him and left. "Look, who's mister famous all of a sudden" He smirked. "Don't sound so jealous Y/N" I scoffed. "As if. I couldn't handle the spotlight that well" He grabbed our empty glasses and stood up quickly kissing my cheek. "You're with me, so sorry to inform you're already in the spotlight" I rolled my eyes and he left to pay for our butterbeers. He came back and extended his hand. "This wasn't it?" He shook his head. "There's still much more to do pumpkin" I sighed and took his hand. He led me off outside.