2.- Drama+Quidditch

Y/N's P.O.V:

Weeks had passed and I had completely forgot about the brown haired quidditch captain. Instead I focused on my studies, my O.W.L's weren't due until next year, but it's never too early to start.

Every day at lunch I always went to what I like to call: my spot. It's basically only an overgrown tree by the black lake, no one ever went here since the shade made it much cooler and many prefer the heat, but it made the place much more enjoyable and peaceful.

I decided to play a song on my ukelele after all I had nothing better to do. And in my own dramatic nature, I ended the song with my usual dramatic flare, laughing at myself. Suddenly I heard a slow clap behind me, making me jump from my spot to try and hide my ukelele and turned around to see Oliver Wood leaning against the tree clapping. My mouth slightly opened at the sight.

"You're a good player you know?" I still had my mouth open, not realizing the blush that crept to my cheeks. "Sorry for intruding" I shook my head and finally closed my mouth, keeping my head low so that he didn't notice my blush, but judging by how he laughed he already had."Th-thanks...I-I guess" He started laughing slightly again. "Rumours are weird" My head snapped up and I stared angrily at the boy, my blush leaving me as soon as I heard the comment. "And what do you mean by THAT" He looked flustered but kept a smile on his face. "That you're as evil as you-know-who" That was the final straw, I was already mad at him since he was eavesdropping on me and now he called me by the most evil rumour about me, that wasn't even true. Instead I angrily grabbed my ukelele and stormed off. "Wait where are you going?" I heard Oliver running behind trying to catch up, even though he was a quidditch player he was considerably slow on his feet. "L/N wait!" I didn't even bother turning around. "Goodbye Wood".

Why was I mad at him? I had been told that to my face a million times by people far more threatening than him, but somehow I was even madder at him than at my dad when he left. I didn't even notice I crashed into someone, I didn't dare look up, I muttered a quick apology and kept walking towards the Ravenclaw dorm, hiding my ukelele under my robes.

Oliver's P.O.V:

I stared in shock as Y/N ran into the castle, I tried following her but she was too fast for me. I bumped into Angelina halfway through chasing Y/N. "Easy there Oliver" I looked over her shoulder still distracted by the H/C haired girl, but she was now gone. I snapped back into reality and rubbed my neck embarrassed. "Sorry Angelina, I didn't see where I was going" Angelina laughed and I couldn't help but joining in. "I noticed Wood, what where you so distracted with?" I muttered with heat rising to my cheeks. "Not a what, a who" Angelina started wolf whistling and everyone in the hall started looking our way, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a nearby empty classroom."So who's the mystery girl Wood. Still that L/N girl?" My cheeks where now completely red and Angelina started laughing at it, I tried calming her down to no use."I hear wedding bells!" I rolled my eyes and leaned against a desk, Angelina still doubling over of laughter. "If only-" Angelina immediately stopped laughing and instead gave a look of genuine concern while crossing her arms over her chest.

"What did you do now Oliver?" I took a deep breath and explained the whole situation that happened near the black lake. When I finished she couldn't keep the shock out of her face, I thought she was going to give me some genuine advice or words of encouragement but instead she started laughing like a mad woman once more, I stared at her with an annoyed look until she spoke again. "Geez Wood, you screwed up big time. And here I was thinking Percy was terrible with girls" She started to walk out laughing once more but I grabbed her arm, she stopped laughing and raised her eyebrows."What can I do?" Angelina smirked and started walking backwards towards the doors."Start by apologizing" She opened the doors and left.