Beidou x Traveling!reader

________________________________________

It was a calm night. You just went out of a rift that you travel between worlds with. You we're constantly Shifting between them, looking for a way to escape your past. Shaking out of your thoughts you stared at the lakes and rivers before you. It was one of the most beautiful sights you have ever seen. You stood on a small cliff, shining in the moonlight. It was so bright that you could see everything as clear as day. You wore a Dark F/c Cape that you bought in a different world to hide your figure. Underneath that you had a F/c hoodie, Black cargos and Black military shoes. You wore tactical gloves and had (an accessory of choice) When you had enough, you started heading in the direction of the big tree that had a treehouse that you spotted. Turns out it was an inn so you spent the night there. First thing in the morning you asked for directions to explore this place more. The people here had a Japanese like style and it made you feel much better about yourself (weeb). They told you about a city called Liyue Harbour, and that these lands belonged to it. It took you not long to get there with your magic. As you arrived someone else arrived too. Most of the people we're at the harbour as if in waiting for someone to come. You decided to check it out and went in it's direction. It was difficult to get there with a huge crowd, but halfway through you noticed that there was a ship that brought all of the attention here. You finally got to the front and to your luck you got almost pushed into the water. Almost. Someone caught you before you could save yourself from getting wet.

"Woah. Are you alright?" She put you down and you turned around. She was a head higher than you, which made you look up. She had a red dress, with black thighs and heels. She wore a blackish cape that split into two parts and had fluff. She had beautiful brown hair and a red eye, the other one was covered with a red eye patch. She had a huge Claymore on her too.

"You there?" She waved her hand in front of your face which made you flinch.

"You don't seem like a local here, say where do you come from?" She asked. You kind of just looked at her, doubting wether to tell her that you aren't from this world or to lie.

"Not the small talkie type huh?" She glanced at you and petted you. Was it just you or did you feel jealous glares of some people...? Either way you felt your face warm up and everything suddenly became hotter. You forced her to stop the petting which made her look at you questionably. "Please, don't." You silently muttered.

"Hm? Did you say something?" You shook your head no.

"Well then! Me and my crew are going to hang out at a local bar to let off some steam, wanna join in?" She asked you and you nodded.

"Alright!" She put her hand on your shoulder and bro hugged you. After that she dragged you like that to the bar that wasn't so full of people, other than a very lively group of people in one corner.

Some time passed and you were sitting at their table while being drunk and telling among themselves stories. It wasn't that bad, even though it was too loud for your taste you still found out a lot about this world. Beidou, the woman that helped you and was the capitan of the ship that these guys arrived on. Turns out they're pirates, but good ones. Everyone got pretty wasted, and most of them fell asleep at the bar. Some sobered up and were talking about stuff, Beidou was with them. You helped the bartender clean up after their little party and he was very grateful about it. It was pretty warm in the here so at one point you took off your cape. You were currently sweeping the floor and took a break to get a drink, unconsciously getting the wrong glass and taking a sip of some beer. Before you realised it you already had half of it down. You weren't a heavy drinker but you tend to get drunk easily or not at all, and deal with it alone, never ever did you get drunk in a bar or any kind of public place. To your luck it was leftover after the competition on who could drink more of the strongest alcohol, so it started to kick in immediately. You continued to work even though you weren't at the best of it. You sat down at the table where they were talking and layed your head down.