Jean x Fem!power reader

Requested by @_XxRizuxX_

________________________________________

You were sitting in the library reading a (Fav genre) book, sipping on some tea that Lisa made. Earlier you noticed that Grandmaster Jean entered and talked with her about something while she was making the tea. You shrugged it off and went back to reading, not noticing that the tea you're currently drinking might have something... more than needed. You saw that Lisa, even though she enjoys tea most, is not drinking it.

'That's unusual...' You thought. With time suddenly you thought it got hotter, and you felt really bothered. You rubbed your thighs together to create some friction but that only made it worsen. You excused yourself from the library and went for Jean's office to call off work and go home. Completely ignoring an evil grin on  the librarian's face when you left.

You gently knocked on the door. Hearing a faint 'come in' you entered. From your point of view she seemed a little different, but you ignored it.

"Is there something you need?" She asked.

"U-Uhm... I'd like to go home... I think I'm not feeling well..." You answered with a very visible blush. She got up and slowly came around her desk towards you.

"Oh... What's wrong then?" You got ten times redder at that. You really had no idea how to tell her that you're in fucking heat right now. She noticed that and smirked. Now she was on your side of the table, dangerously close to you.

"U- eh-hm. I-i just am not feeling well and uh-" She cut you off by placing her hand on your cheek and softly pushing you towards her desk.

"M-Ma'am...??" You looked at her confused, your heat completely taking over and imagination running wild.

"Shh... It's alright~" Her face was very close to yours, you could feel her breath tickle. "But first I have a... request to ask of you~"

"Y-yes..?" You asked unsure of the decision you made, but it was replaced by something different. Her hand slowly groped your thigh as you tried your best to keep your voice under control. She leaned in closer and shifted towards your ear.

"I want you~" Confused by that until she kissed you on the lips. It was quick, but enough to make you want more. You both leaned in for a heated make out session. With her other hand she groped your chest which caused you to moan into the kiss, letting her slip in and explore her newfound territory. She started to take off any excessive clothing before unbuttoning your shirt, she took off your bra and played directly with your nipple while nibbling on your neck, earning a lovely melody. She put her free hand in your pants and started to rub you through the fabric of your panties.  When she got bored she slipped into your underwear and played with your clit, making you shiver and scream her name. She started pumping her fingers into you which made your moans and screams louder. Hell, maybe even the guards outside could hear them clearly. You felt that you were close and Jean must've notice it. She continued until you came, and all you could've done was lay on her desk, but she wasn't done yet. No, she wasn't satisfied enough. She hovered over you and kissed you, switching between your mouth and neck. You heavily panted from what just happened. When you finally calmed down enough you felt something nice on your chest that was trailing down towards your waist and stopped just above your lower folds. She blew a little bit of air on top of it which made you flinch and mewl. You heard a chuckle as you held your eyes closed. She licked you once and you moaned. She was eating you out while massaging your sore thighs. You were moaning but not as loudly as before but still loud enough to hear. You were close to another climax, having your hands interwined with her hair until you finally came, moaning loudest so far. You were so tired you couldn't do anything, you just layed on her desk while she fixed your clothing. When she was done she gave you a light peck which made you giggle, she took you bridal style and layed down on a couch in her office, and you fell asleep.

After you woke up you kinda scolded Jean, but even so the both of you started dating.

________________________________________

750 words

I don't have anything to say here except that i feel as if i sinned o  -o'
Might've made Jean a little bit OOC but after i read the manga (which is on the Genshin Impact official website, if you wanna read it go check it out!) i doubt that.

Hope you enjoyed!