Bonus to Jean x F!Power including Lisa

I just Discontinued the book but i still feel bad for not posting anything whilst making you all wait such a long while so when i was browsing through the comments seeing you all simp so muuuch for Librarian Milf i decided to finally put my Idea on paper (technically screen)

It's going to be Lisa x Reader buuttt, you're not the Submissive Y/N that is being a loyal bitch to Jean
But the Dominating Y/N that you allll~ loved in the Amber x reader so get ready~

________________________________________

... Lisa had her dangerous smirk that she had while the other needy woman left the Library to "call their day off".

She chuckled, forgetting the little secret ingredient she added to the tea and drank it...

... Whole.

She realised what she has done after feeling frisky herself.

She was about to go get the antidote while Y/N entered the library. She was a well known Alchemist in the whole Tayvat, currently staying in Mondstadt to help a fellow other alchemist with her experiments. Knowing them they know how every single potion looks and it's usage and antidote. So far they have never guessed any wrong. 

Lisa decided to suck it up and try to seem off somewhat "Normal" to the other one. 

"Well hello there Y/N, what brings you to my library?"

"I just came here to give back some books requested by Sucrose." They looked at Lisa strangely, making her quite nervous.

"W-What is it Cutie?" She responded, cursing herself for stuttering slightly.

"Lisa, are you sick? Your face is all red." They came up putting their hand on her forehead. 

"No, why?" 

"You're hot too, maybe you should lay down?" They stared at Lisa's eyes, and she stared back.

"hm.. maybe I do need some rest." They looked at her questionably, they probably already figured out what is going on and are playing dumb or not, they're always so hard to read to Lisa. 

"I-" A loud moan came from outside the room, most likely the Grandmasters office. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Alchemist already knew what's up. 

They looked at Lisa disappointed like a parent. Lisa got really nervous trying to hide the fact that she was horny, not to add very horny for the person in front of her. 

"Lisa..." the tone made her shiver.

"Y-Yes..?"

"What did you do this time..." They put their hands on their waist, swaying it slightly to the side. 

"What do you mean? I haven'-" 

"Just spill the fucking tea already." They said rubbing their forehead. 

 "W-well... I may or may have not gotten a request from the Grandmaster to help her out." 

"Oh? How so?" 

"Well-" 

"Aphrodisiac."

"Y-yes." 

They sighed. "You Naughty girl...." they mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing, but I'm guessing you could use some.. Help with your situation~?"  

"H-How did you know?" Lisa asked embarrassed.

"I'm the Ultimate Alchemist around here Darlin', but you already know that. (whoever gets the reference I love you)" They said leaning against the desk towards Lisa.