Metawin x Vachirawit

Third person's pov -

Mr Wat was hugging Win with his both hands. Tears were rolling down from his both eyes..... He can't believe that at last the love of his life is in front of him.

Mr Wat -
'Win why you leave me alone.... Why just why.... I know I did a mistake I did lie to you but why didn't you tell me where were you.... You know how scared I was... I can't even sleep a day without you.... Plz don't do this again plz... If u hate me atleast tell me in my face but don't do something like this... If someone try to hurt you in some way how can I save you then.... '

Mr Wat was still hugging him.... His heart was beating fast after seeing Win after 17 days.

Win -
'Bright Vachirawit Chivaree '

Mr wat suddenly stop his tears. He didn't know that why Win was telling this to him.

Mr Wat -
'What '

Mr Wat break the hug for speaking to Win. Win's face was expressionless. His eyes we're fixed on Mr Wat's.

Win -
'Bright Vachirawit Chivaree isn't it your name '

Mr Wat -
'What are you telling Win.... Why are you'

Win -
'Phi.... Why did you lie to me everything about you... Just why... What I did wrong to you.... I just loved you selflessly... I always try to make you happy in every way but maybe I failed in some way that's why u lied to me in so many ways '

Mr Wat was shaking his head left and right. He can't believe at last Win knows his real name.

Win -
'You know what.... I can't always be the afraid one.... One day I need to be the strong person for me... For u phi.... And I'm the husband of the biggest mafia here so I need to be the fairless right phi Bright '

Mr Wat (or Bright) -
'Plz... Win... I know I am wrong ... I always have been wrong.... But what I did.... Was for you... I always try to make you mine Win.... I can't let anyone hurt you.... But when I found out that you hate  mafias I thought I couldn't make you mine that's why I took the path of telling you lie.... I am sorry Win '.

Win-
'But phi Bright how can I believe you... How can I believe a mafia who can kill his own family.... How can you say that you did everything just for me.... Am I safe with you.... '

Mr Wat aka Bright was feeling like the thunderstorm hit his head..... He can't believe Win found out everything. But how... Who told him these things.

Bright(I'm using his real name as you all know now) -
'Win..... Who told you this '?

Win -
'Phi Bright do you know why I took so many days to come here.... For all these... With whom I was living , I don't even know about him a bit and I know you will not tell me about yourself so I need to took this step '

Flashback -------

After Bright (aka Mr Wat) slept Win called went out from the house.... Win called his best friend Fong and told him everything about what happened to him. So Fong asked Win to live with him for some days in case Bright try to found Win then he can't.
Fong asked his father to help him searching about a certain person. But it came out his father doesn't know who was Mr Sarawat Vachirawit. Then Win show them Bright's photo and after searching through the photo a big secret came out about him. The one clue helped them to found about his was Win told them Bright aka Mr Wat was a mafia . So they searched about every mafia. But only one name came in front of them and it was Bright's name.... That time they don't find any photos of Bright if the person Bright and Sarawat was same the only thing was confusing them that tooks so many days.
Then at last an underground mafia told them about Bright's past and how he looks like.