4. Young Night

The atmosphere of the room was dense, similar to that of a sauna. The smell of alcohol, sweat and weirdly, peaches wafted in the air. The interior of the suite looked way better than the room Vio was booked in. I take it that this must be a high end suite.

It was packed with many lustful people. Most of the women were practically naked. Well, they did have clothes on them but you could say it's somewhat flimsy. Scratch that! It was very transparent, while the men were getting really handsy. At the far corner, you could even see a group of junkies feeling very high. It's a real party alright.

Although one thing that did surprise me the most was, many of them were rich and famous.

This party felt like it was made for the high end community with one particular purpose in mind, mating.

I bet Vio would be dying to get a scoop this great for the tabloids.

"What the heck?" I yelped, immediately covering my eyes, not wanting to witness it any longer.

I heard Evan chuckle besides me as he whispered, "not like you haven't seen it before."

My face flushed red in embarrassment when I realised what he had just said.

I knew he'd recognise me!

The mere thought of it made me want to dig a hole and bury myself. He pulled my hand away from my face and towed me behind him.

Quickly averting my gaze to the floor, I protested against him, it only made him pull me in further.

Some of the people welcomed him while some wanted him to join them in their sexual activities. Ignoring each one, he continued to drag me to God only knows where.

When out of the blue, a man approached us. He threw his arm across Evan's shoulder, "Evan! Where have you been? I missed you," the guy questioned, pouting.

"Get off me! It's your fault I got caught up with those old farts," Evan blamed him, slapping the man's arm off his shoulder.

"But Monica and Ronnie were just begging for it."

"Why can't keep you it together?"

"You told me to dispose them," the man stated, shrugging his shoulders.

"Not to your dick, Klaus," Evan retorted, pinching the bridge of his nose with his other hand as he shook his head, sighing at his dumb friend's interpretation.

Soon a gasp was heard, "What the hell happened to your shirt?" asked this Klaus fellow who's name I discovered thanks to Evan, eyed the now pink shirt in horror. "Do you know how much I spent to get you this? A fortune!" he whined while he, himself wore something too colourful for the eye. Strangely enough, it suited him.

"That's where she comes in," Evan replied, tugging my hand forward, revealing me to his friend.

With my gaze still aimed at the floor, I stood there awkwardly besides him. However, I could feel his friend's eyes fixated on my chest. Too distracted by the turn of events, I hadn't noticed the beautiful gown already ruined by the wine but what made it more worse was the fact that it me aware of the stickiness forming in between my skin and the fabric.

"Her?" Klaus pointed his finger at me. "Nah, can't be. She looks too innocent to be messing around with someone like you," he laughed at his own silly comment, waving his hand to dismiss the thought.

Infuriated by Klaus's remark, Evan bellowed, "Someone like me? Are you looking to get transferred to somewhere remote?"

His friend gulped and shook his head furiously in response along with a small "no, boss"