Chapter 002 [majorly edited!]

"I turn my radio up and it's just my luck
Why-y-y-y-y-y-eh me?
I turn my TV on, it's the same old song
Why are you following me?
It's like a 'missing you' sign
Is written on my face
Why-y-y-y-y-y-eh?
It's like everybody knows
Cause everywhere I go
The whole world is singing to me

Cecilia, you're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh Cecilia, I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to come home
Uh-uh-uh-eh-eh
Uh-uh-uh-eh-eh
Uh-uh-uh-eh-eh
Uh-uh-uh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh"

Hearing The Vamp's Cecilia got me up. I forgotten to have dinner last night. Oppss!

I got down immediately and suddenly tripped from my fastness.

"Owwww!" I said in an awful swearing tone.

"You slipped Marga!" Then Brad starts to laugh out loud. Lol.

Then that, I realised that Con, Tris and James were here.

"Latest news heard. Brad got suspended for two weeks bescuse of punching his seatmate who's father was in a police army. Awww." I said reading what mum's text was.

I saw shock on their faces. "You're suspended mate?" Then Con patted Brad's shoulder like he's been sobbing like crazy. Before I knew it, he said a thing.

"MARGARITA MAXXINE SIMPSON!!! Better get to your bedroom now!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs and laughed after that which cause the boys to cover thir ears. As soon as I heard my full name, I got to my beddroom pretty quickly. He slammed his hand jokingly through my door.

He's just been embarrassed by his sister in front of his bandmates. What the! He's been acting like one since we got here to London.

"Open this door and I'll kill you!" He yelled jokingly. And I, I only giggled. Haha. He's such a bitch since then. He stopped pounding when I heard mum's room door clicked and he was welcomed wiht mum's baseball bat.

"Oww!" He yelled. Haha. Good for you. I sneaked out of my room and get some cereals from the counter top. There it was displayed eh.

-----

I got to school again in no time. Suddenly, I tripped over some stones and fall over someone and my notes, books, and papers were crashed.

"Why the f-" he was cut off when I looked at him after we got up. He opens his mouth but closes it again.

"Need to say something? Because if not, I'll leave." I snapped. He just shook his head and left. He's a cute man but I can feel he has a devil inside him.

I picked my notes and got startled by someone helping me. It's him again.

"Sorry for my friend by the way. He'a new to you. Sorry." He said picking up all my papers as I, maybe drooling here, stood there like a post while he smiles at me.

"Oh sorry." he shook his head at my response. "No, I'm sorry." He said. We both shook our heads and laughed.

He helped me to go to my next class. He said something while we're standing near my next class.

"Hi, I'm Luke by the way." He reached for he's hand. I'm still bothered of him towering over me. "I-I'm Marga, Margarita Simpson." I said. He widen his eyes.

"Simpson?!" He halfly screamed. I nodded. What's so surprising? Oh shoot! I face palmed myself. How could I easily forgot! I should have usen my mother's maiden surname! Ahhhhh!!!

"So-sorry I must said, it's Margarita Schuck. Sorry, I just idolize m- I just idolize Brad Simpson so much. Sorry." I said. I think he understands cause he just nodded. But on the other half, he might be saying it to the whole! I don't want girls to ask me about my brother!

"So, your name's Margarita... Maxxine Schuck?" He read my identification card. I nodded in response. "So, I still have classes to attend. See you later lunch!" I said and walked into my next class.

----

Afternoon went by so I need to be home again. I got to the gates to see Luke standing on a post while his hands on the pocket of his unbelievably thight skinny jeans.

I reached for his place. He has this small earpieces on his ears.

"Hey." I said until he noticed me. "Hey." He said and removed his earpiece. "Going somewhere?" He asked. "Uhm, home? Maybe?" I said.

"Can I walk you home?" He asked. "If you don't mind." He added.

And because I have this little tidbit crush on him.

"I would love to!" I halfly yelled. I covered my mouth and he chuckled. Embarrassment overload!

---------

//Calum//

"You mates should've seen her eyes!" I shouted as I entered our band house.

"Who's eyes?" Ashton asked. I panicked. Why haven't i known her name? Fuck you Calum.

"You don't fucking know her name?" Michael joined in. Ah! What a hassle!

"Where's Luke?" I changed the topic. I haven't seen Luke since he left me to help the girl I've been talking about. I hope it will not affect the band practices huh.

"He said he'll be walking this girl to her house." Ashton said. "Who's this lucky girl of his?" I asked. "He didn't really mentioned the name. But he said, like you did a while ago, she has this barbie like blonde hair and big hazel brown eyes." Michael stated.

"Oh." Was all I managed to say when Luke suddenly arrived with a wide smirk on his face.

"Now, spill." Ashton said laughing.

"Ok, ok, ok." Luke said that smirk never leaving his face.

Sorry for the short chapter. Cause I got into this shitloads of homeworks about maths. Arg. I hate math.

SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. SURE TO UPDATE SOON! SO BLAME MY MIND IF THERE ARE MISTAKES. SORRY AGAIN!

WANT MORE UPDATES, QUEASTIONS AND FACTS ABOUT 15 MINUTES, 30 DAYS? TWEET ME @dropdownhood IT'LL BE AWESOME TO HAVE YOUR COMMENTS MATES!

LIKE SHARE VOTE COMMENT AND BE A FAN. TWEET ME BTW.

TILL THE NEXT UPDATE!

Double update ha!

-Kinah-