Chapter 006

Luke

waking up with my feet dangling down the bed is uncomfortable. It makes me feel uneasy.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I opened the curtains and sat beside the window for a while.

Two weeks had passed. I've been friends with Marga. We are totally bestfriends but we treat each other as couples. But never been a couple. We, you know, just treat each other as bestriends. Fucking scratch the couple thing.

I met her friends Iryhn, Jaiden and Chandria. I got a skype call with them!

"Hey, where's the Luke you are talking 'bout?" Some girl asked from the phone. "Oh, here." Then Marga faced the camera to me. "Oh. My. god. No. Way." The girl cussed. "Turn the phone back to you Margarita and use your headphones." The girl said. "Sure."marga nodded.

She got her earphone and wore it but did not plug it. "Is this ok?" Marga asked.

"Jane wait, is that Jason I see? Jason Derulo?on MTV?!" Marga yelled. A Jason Derulo fan? Woah. "Nah, nevermind. Back to topic why do you wanna talk to me?" She asked Jaiden? Is it Jaiden? Yes, yes. Jaiden.

"Why didn't you said that that Luke boy was so handsome?! He is totally my cr- fuck you Margarita Maxxine!!!" She cut her sentence when she saw me. Becuase I leaned in Maga and started laughing.

Heyyyyyyyyy. I don't feel like waking up.

I got back to bed when someone knocked in.

"Hey Lukey Pookie?" It's Marga.

"Well, Marga, try waiting for him downstairs. He might be asleep." Mum said.

"Ok, but I'll just barge into his room? Please?" She said and with that, she knocked my door open and closed it after coming in. She slid under my sheets and sleep.

"Heyy. Don't we have classes today?" I asked. "Then, why aren't you up today? It's fucking ten thirty in the morning and we are late." She stated. "It's shitty Saturday dumbass." She continued.

"Okay. Okay." Was all I can say.

"Wait, have you eaten breakfast?" She sighed. "Finally." She sighed again. "Will wasn't home, Mom and Dad went to Canada and will be coming home next week and there I was all alone haven't yet eaten something besides of creials and milk and milk and cerials all night last night." She stated.

I dragged her out of the room and placed her down the kitchen chair. I cooked some eggs and bacons. Hoping it will not tase bad.

My mother left after she told Marga that I was still asleep, so I'm cooking myself. Nah, cooking something for myself.

"Hey, can you help me with this?" She asked after I handed her her plate. I turned to her notebook.

"Oh, just Maths." I said. She looked at me. "Hey, it's Math! you spelled it wrong." I said. "Noooooo. It's Mathsssss." He stated.

"143." I said. "Huh?" She asked. "The answer." She froze.

"This, add this two, divide it by the sum then find the x. After finding the x, divide this by the prouduct of these two. Then there you have the y." I stated. (A/N: I just came up with the solutions. They weren't real at all. They're just imaginations. Haha.)

"Oh thankss." She said and I totally helped her throughout the whole homework.

"Oh. By the way, Calum just texted me if we are free. He'll be having a housewarming part." She looked at me confused. "Just a few people. Just me, you, Cal, Ash, Mike and their girls. So wanna join?" I asked. Since he really got closer to Calum than I do. Haha just joking aside.