Chapter 007

I WARNED YOU!

Marga-

4 moths later

"Hi mom. Dad, Brad." I said and straightly walked upstairs.

I'm tired. I just went to the park and some random girl walk into me.

"Hey, is that Luke Hamming's shirt?" Someone said from behind me. I turned to see Roxxane, my ex-bestfriend.

"How was it? Was it big? Was he good? I hope I was you, but no thanks, you are still the ugly, pathetic, and weak, Margarita Maxxine Schuck." She said, every word hitting me like daggers.

"Why can't you stop?!" I yelled. "You already have Jason, you don't even said sorry! You are still the bitch, whore, slut, filfthy, copycat, Roxxane Riley Likko! You haven't changed!" I slapped her. Hard.

"You bit-" i cut he off by slapping her to the other side of her cheek. "Uh uh. Not me. It's you sweetheart, you are the bitch." I said rudely.

"I can't believe you!" A voice startled me. Jason. "You already got what you want from me. You lied to me, you are the absolute whore not Roxxane!" He yelled back at me. "You don't even know who that girl is!" I shouted back at him and left the scene.

Just like that? What an actress. Can I have a fucking workshop. I want to be as great a Mila Kunis was. Lol. Just kidding.

I was walking my way upstairs, I was actually in the seventh step when Brad called me.

"Yes?" I asked, walking back downstairs.

"Who is this?" He turned his phone to my face.

"Uh, that. It was Jason, with that bitch." I said pointing to Roxxane. "Jason? Your ex?" He asked which I nodded to. "Hey, dad wants us to take these tickets." He explained then showed me four plane tickets.

"To where?" I asked. Still my eyes closed with stress. "Open your eyes." I opened and...

"No. Fucking. Way." I said and covered my mouth with my hands. "You two!" I turned to mom and dad who were grinning their mouths. "Thanks!" Then I run to to the two of them. Huggung and kissing them.

thaT'S IT! WOW. IT'S SO SMALL. I TOLD YOU!

STILL THANKS FOR READING. GUYS. ATLEAST FIVE VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY

THANKS FOR THE 70+ VIEWS/READS it really means so much to a writer.

-Kiana