Chapter 005

//Marga//

My phone blew up with notifications when I woke up.

"@perfectionluke: Luke with another girl! I'm so jealouse!😭"

"@mukessoverload:Can't you see?. That girl's really ugly. Luke is M. I. N. E."

"@changeyournametoluke: Yes! She's a whore! I've seen her with Ash and Calum from awhile ago."

Are they referring to me? Ugly? Whore? With Ashton and Calum?i really haven't seen the 'Ashton' boy yet but sure is to Calum. The juvenile one. I just knew his name because of Luke.

"@artofasauce: Aren't you satisfide Luke's having a new girlfriend now? Aren't you gonna support her as you support Luke?"

Just another came in.

"@cashtonisthebest: we believe in you girl. We support her too. As we support Luke."

I composed a tweet. Indirecting them.

"@margaritbits: Why me? Why me? There are still so many quite more gorgeous than me all over the place! So, why me?"

Then hit send.

And gone back to sleep.
------------

Luke's POV

I searched for Marga's name and boom! It lit.

Margaita Maxxine Schuck
17 years of age
July, 16, 1997

And she got a Wikipedia!

It says that..... She's a girl.... In a band?

Scroll down.

Band name: Chased By Boys
Origin: Melbourne, Australia
Other members:
Irhyn James - Lead guitars
Chandria King - Drums
Jaiden Walson - Lead singer
Margarita Schuck - Bassist

She hits bass? From Australia? Why am I so out of update?

I closed my loptop and fall on the sheets that I am wanting since morning.

I checked my phone. 10:30 pm.

I'm still up? This late? I still have classes tomorrow so, good night.

Oh, my shit. I promised you along one, but ok. I got so busy. Bye.

This is just a chapter which has the fullest crap. So, vote if you like it. Share this crap for the others to know how bad I succeed in writing shits. Like for better updates. Comments to lighten up my mood and update fast but! My internet here is endangered. So hope you could understand me, the fucking author?

WANT MORE UPDATES, QUEASTIONS AND FACTS ABOUT 15 MINUTES, 30 DAYS? TWEET ME @dropdownhood IT'LL BE AWESOME TO HAVE YOUR COMMENTS MATES!

--Kinah