Chapter 003 [Totaly Edited too!]

//Luke//

Listening to all my favorite songs is my favorite hobby.

"Hey." It's Marga. "Hey." I replied.

I removed my earpiece and asked her.

"Going somewhere?" Of course you idiot! She'll be heading home! She scratched her head. "Uhm, home? Maybe?" She said. I thought for a second.

"Can I walk you home?" I asked as she looked at me. "If you don't mind." I added. She nodded.

"Of course!" She halfly yelled and covered her mouth as I chuckled. She's funny why?

----

As I walked her home, she used to say things that are funny about herself. I laughed at her last joke.

"Uhm, Marga?" She looked at me. "Hmm?"

"Can you tell me the most embarrassing moment of your life?" I asked. She got quite red. Oh, she might have the most. "Oh, ok. I'll just ask somehing. Uhm- uh, mhhh." I stuttered as I thought of a question. Ah!

"Who's your crush?" She got a little more redder. I laughed harder.

"Why do you act so tomato?" I asked. She used her hands to fan her face some air. "Ok, I'll just spill my most embarrassing moment! But don't ever dare to tell anyone, or else...!" She pointed at me. I raised my hands up in the air to surrender. "My lips are sealed, no spilling to anyone." I said. With a match of cute eyes. Ha!

"Ok, so my most embarrassing moment is," She licked her lips. "whenigotthjshugecrushonyouandyounowtalkedtomeandohmygodiloveyounow!!!" She whispered yell.

"Wh-what?" I asked. "Think I understand?" I added.

"Uh, sorry." Again she blushed. I poked her dimples near her eyes. Well she's so cute. Again, she blushed more harded. "I hate that tomato head for making me fall." I said the last word silent. She turned to me.

"What?" I shook my head. "Not unless you tell me what the heck is your most embarassing moment." I said laughing.

Her phone beeped. "Oh, wait."

She got her glasses on now. Fuck, I am really turned on. She used those glasses that are not nerdy types just like a curved box one. Small lenses. Whoa, I really liked her huh?

She waved her hand in front of me. "Hello, earth to Luke. Earth to Luke Robert Hemmings!" She shouted which made me jump. how'd she know my full name? "Hey, how'd you know my middle name?" I asked. She shrugged.

Before I forgot.

"Hey, tell me what's your most embarrassing moment?" I asked as we enter a cafe. She said we should have a break cause a walk to her home was far. It was in the middle of nowhere, like mine.

She ordered but I payed. "No. I'll pay." I said as I handed the cashier the money. He gave the change and we sat on our own table.

"So, spill?" I asked. I will never stop annoying her until she sadi it.

"Ok, I'll say it. I'll say it, don't worry." She said, nervously?

I sat down on my chair comfortably signaling her to start.

"Ok, so I... I, uhm. How to say this? Shit. " I giggled at her. She's really nervous. Thought of it making me laugh again. "Hey, no need to be nervous." I said.

"Ok! I had this quite huge crush on you. Now your taking me home making me feel more about you." She blurted out. My mouth forms a big 'O' and placed my chin on my hand and leaned againts the table.