Chapter-7

Opening her eyes slowly, Amara woke up while clutching onto her throbbing head

Opening her eyes slowly, Amara woke up while clutching onto her throbbing head. Her head was hurting like hell not only her head but her body too. She shook her head strongly with an intention to shake off the pain but alas, she didn't succeed. As she sat straight leaning against the headboard, she looked around observing her surroundings.

The walls were painted classic black giving a rich look to the entire room. Everything in the room was dark and black but still it wasn't that gloomy. Taking the duvet off her body she stood straight frowning, she's confused. Why wasn't she dead already? She could say that she has been treated in the meantime with the little bandages on her as an evidence.

Her breathe got stuck when a big picture frame caught her attention. It was attached to the wall right above the headboard. It was Scarlett, and now she knew whose it could be. Her body shuddered thinking that it might be "his" room.

Her feet rushed towards the door to escape as she tried to get it unlocked desperately. She has to leave at any cost. She tried hard but still the door didn't get unlocked. She was too busy in unlocking the door that she didn't even notice someone approaching her.

"Trying to escape from me again huh?" her actions ceased instantly when a familiar voice whispered right in her ear. She can feel his wet robust chest touching her back. Her heart couldn't stop racing as he wrapped his arms around her waist colliding her back with his hard chest.

Placing his chin on her shoulder, he whispered tracing his lips on her cheek.

"Are you that desperate to get Fucked by those men? You know I could do it better." Her eyes widened when he bit her ear lobe.

Ripping his hands off her body she turned around to face the man who stood there with Just his trousers around his waist hung deeply low. The water drops from his hair ran all the way long from his chiseled jaw, crossing his hard tanned chest making him look rough and raw.

His whole appearance implies that he has been showering till now.

"I can do it better than those men, I can fuck you till you loose all your senses, you will be beg-"

A tight slap on his cheek made his face whip to the other side resulting his sentence to be incomplete.

"What's wrong with you? What the hell happened to you?" Amara said through her teeth as she looked at the man before her with pure disgust. How can he even talk to her like that? They used to be friends. How can he even think like that? She wondered.

"For god's sake why are you doing this? Is this because of sc-" Even before she could speak further, a strong hand snaked around her waist bringing her body to collide with his wet one. Her chest laid flat on his chest, her lips a few inches away from his.

"Why are you disgusted? This is what you want right!? Love! We could make love that all the day and night. You love me right, you want me. So why don't we just get into the bed?" He spoke while tracing his hands on her back. She's still in that backless dress.