Chapter 4- Hades

"Excuse me sir!" the man immediately stood up trying to gain the attention of the officer who just entered the cabin after his lunch

"Ah, Aaron right!?" The officer acknowledged his presence by sighing a little as he was really getting annoyed by the guy approaching him daily. The officer purposely stayed at the canteen thinking that Aaron would leave him but his plan didn't work out.

"Yes sir!, Did you get any information or clue about her? I mean it's been-"

"We didn't get anything. And I think the case will be closed soon!"

His heart just dropped into gut when he heard those words.
Closed!? How can they do that?

"How could you do that? She's been missing for more than a week now! Still there are no signs of her not even a clue. Her phone is switched off and-"

"Listen boy! I am not saying this to hurt you but still, it's not new for us to get missing cases of young girls. Maybe she left by herself to get something done." The officer spoke interrupting Aaron's words.

"What do you mean?"

"Hmm, I have seen many cases like these. Many girls just leave their house for so called love or boyfriend and when we trace them they will be found in hospital going for an abortion and maybe the girl jus-"

A loud bang echoed through the cabin making the officer flinch with the sudden impact.

Aaron's fist got collided with the hard wooden table in front of him and the blood rushing out of the cuts on his knuckles didn't bother him at all.

The red blood is similar to his fiery red eyes as he tried hard to control his anger within himself.

"If you can't do it, I will do it by myself. I advise you not to talk bad about my friend." he gritted through his teeth which made the officer to go silent witnessing the scene.

Closing the door behind him with a thud Aaron stepped out of the office and a shaky breath left his throat.

The blazing sun hit his face and he hissed when the hot sun rays hit his wounded hamd gaining his attention.

His eyes flickered over to his bloody knuckles and it reminded him of the past events.

"Excuse me! You dropped it!" The girl tried to get the attention of the young boy with pale skin and stoic face.

The boy's eyes immediately flickered over to the small pendant necklace in her hands and he snatched it from her thrusting it into his pocket.

He was about to turn around to leave but got stopped by her again.

"Umm, actually I'm new here. Can you tell me the directions for the near grocery store?" she asked with a cute little smile on her face which he ignored totally.