Chapter 5

"Would you like me to help for your bath, dear? " the one and only lady maid who looked like she was in her 60's offered to help her

But Amara just simply shook her head as a "No" in reply and glacing at the dress he left on her bed for the last time, she headed straight towards the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Stripping herself naked in front of the mirror she saw her hideous reflection looking at back at her sadly.

A mocking laugh left her pale lips as she couldn't help but to pity her own pathetic looking body which was totally drowned in blood and scars. A long scar was imprinted on the edge of her left eye and which reached till her cheek bone.

She is disgusted by her own self she doesn't want anyone to look at her like this, being weak and pathetic. She knew that she couldn't bath by herself but still she refused the old lady just because of that sole reason.

Disgusting! Vulnerable! Weak! Pathetic and Hideous! She got disgusted by her own form. She's more disgusted by knowing the fact that she didn't do anything to escape.

Why? Is that because she still thinks he could change and apologize to her for his cruel actions or she's too shook to even process what was happening to her?

Wait an apology? She laughed at that word.

But why is he doing this to her? He didn't even think of telling her the reason. But still she doesn't even want to ask him, she already knew how he's like and what kind of person he is. She doesn't want to give him reasons or any explanations of her innocence.

Because she knew the fact that Tristan Sanchez is stubborn. He's possessive and a way too stubborn for his own good.

A chick needs to come out of it's egg by it's self to be alive, if you forcefully break the egg shell from the outside it would die. Tristan has a similar mentality. He wouldn't listen even if you show him the truth to his own eyes, but he will believe it once he gets to know by himself.

Whatever the reason is, it just doesn't justify his imprudent actions of hurting her. But what do you expect from a Mafia. He has been trained to be a perfect heir for their family so that he could take over his father's empire. There's no wonder that he's this cruel to the people who he held as his hostages.

Standing under the shower she hissed when the cold water hit her bare bruised skin. She doesn't want to cry but still the pain she's trying to endure brought tears to her eyes. It's fine, she could just lie to herself that it wasn't her tears but the shower.

Just a while ago the old lady came to her saying that she was sent by the young master Tristan. She doesn't have clue as to why she needed to accompany him for that so called party or whatever it is.

But still she's determined. She's determined to escape this time maybe her leaving this mansion would give her a chance. Moreover she wanted to see her mother. If she knew she would be kidnapped right after arguing with her mother she wouldn't have just hurted her mother so bad.