Chapter 6

Amara just stared at the cruel man she had ever seen in this world. Not even Tristan is that cruel. The man who stood straight with all his might and pride is no less than a walking devil.

"DAMIAN KNIGHT" she doesn't even want to register his name in her mind but that wasn't the case. His name got printed in her mind just like the brutal scene that happened earlier.

That could be her. Every scream of that man, his tears, pain, everything. She could feel everything. How can she not!? She had been in the similar situation not too long ago. The blood which gushed out of the man's body made her stomach sick.

Her insides twisted at the horrible person who stood there with a smirk and the horrific death of someone who wasn't even looking like a human, they made his death so cruel that strangers couldn't even recognize it as a human's dead body.

She felt a sudden urge to throw up as she felt so sick to the core. Covering her mouth with her palm she tried to fight the feeling but too bad it wasn't going to subside anymore as she hasn't seen something as hideous as the scene earlier.

" Hey, are you fine? Do you need to-do oh my I guess you should go to restroom."

Katherine mentioned as soon as she saw Amara's state. Draping a hand over her shoulder Katherine guided Amara to restroom but even before she could move a few people in black suits blocked the way.

"You can't take her anywhere ma'am. She's hostage of Mr. Sanchez. We were ordered to look after her each and every minute."

Katherine scoffed at the person who stood with spine straight blocking them from going further. Katherine wasn't a person who's new to these kind of things but still a little rage burned inside her as she looked at the person before her.

"Don't you think a dog like should know it's place. You were supposed to guard her, so that she couldn't escape right!? So do your duty by guarding outside the door of the restroom. Or do you want to barge into the ladies restroom and be shameless to fulfill your duty?"

She quirked her brow up challenging him to which the guy just stepped aside to let them go.

It wasn't her fault that she's too rude to the person who's doing his duty, she's frustrated. Those guards, they were always present when their boss does something hideous. Even when their bosses force girls and ruin them these guards would just gaurd the door with a straight and stoic face. It's not that they don't have any feelings they were just tied up with a thing called money and loyalty so they would just turn a blind eye to the things that would happen in front of their eyes.

She had seen many of them giving a pity look to her whenever Dylan visits her room. Her screams, her cries were unheard by them even though it would echo to the every corner of his mansion, they give her a flash of their stare filled with pity to make her even more miserable. She hated them for not even asking whether she's fine, she hated herself for even expecting something like that and also she hates herself for not being brave and strong like the girl beside her.

Sending her inside the cubical Katherine stayed calm and remenced her pathetic of a life she's living. She thought of growing up into a good woman, getting a job, marrying a good person and live happily with her husband, father and children. She chuckled looking herself in the mirror, a whore that's what she became how ironic!

Stepping out of the cubical Amara walked towards Katherine who just faced her while crossing her hands under her chest.

"Thank you, if it weren't for you, I wou-"

"Punch me." Katherine demanded.

"Excuse me!?"

Amara wasn't sure as to what she heard just now. Why was she asking her for a punch? She just stood there blinking at Katherine's words.