The day Peter died (A.K.A day of the trip)

Peter groaned. He had bags under his eyes and was slightly pale from the powder he had rubbed onto his face to pass off as sick, but of course Natasha had seen right through it.

How was he going to survive?

Actually, he probably wasn't going to survive. He was doomed.

He had choked on air and orange juice the night before when he saw Natasha with the slip. He had run to his room, fallen onto his bed and smacked his head into the pillow. All night, he could hear them whispering, plotting against him, mostly led by Natasha, Clint and Tony. Luckily, Pepper had shut down the only idea that the boy with super senses had picked up, which was to force Peter to do the chicken dance in front of his class, suggested by his dad, Tony (obviously).

He was more worried about Natasha though. She had shut down everyone's ideas of how to ruin Peter's life, then whispered a plan that Peter strained to, but couldn't, hear anything. They all made noises of agreement and headed to bed. Knowing Natasha, she had set up an incredible, non-fail-able plan that Peter would not see until it pushed him over in front of his class.

Yeah, he was dead already.

He climbed onto the school bus with Ned, his best friend, when his Spider-Sense went off. He leapt into a row of seats in time for Flash, his bully, to barrel down the row where the young hero had been standing a second before.

Peter rolled his eyes. He called Flash his bully, but that was an overstatement. Peter, thanks to a certain radioactive spider, could knock Flash out with one punch. He didn't for two reasons. The first was that although Flash was weak, he could just about throw a punch, and cause a lot of pain. Not many other people could heal overnight like Peter could, so better him then those who can't defend themselves. The second reason was that until a few months ago, Peter had been a weedy, defenceless kid, and people would get suspicious if he suddenly fought back and made Flash break his nose or something.

"Hey Penis Parker! Bet your excited for your 'Tony Stark's internship' to be revealed as an attempted attention-seeking lie!" Flash yelled on his way past. Ned gritted his teeth and MJ told Flash to p*** off. Flash sent one last glare at Peter before slouching to the back seat to show off to his 'friends'.

MJ was reading her book, and Ned was babbling away.

"Dude, this so cool! Do you think we will meet the Avengers? I hope we meet Bruce - he's so cool. I am envious of you, dude, you get to live with them! Do you think that-"

Yep. This was going to be a loooooong trip.

*****************************************Bob says hi*******************************************

To Peter's immense relief, everyone went silent when they pulled into the car park. The area was pretty much deserted; an old man walked about, pretending to pick up trash and talking into a telephone about how outrageous mobile phones were. HI STAN!

There was one other man there - everyone on the bus (including Mr Harrington) squealed.

Minus Peter.

The man was dressed in an expensive suit, with a glowing triangle connected to it, where his heart would be. He was wearing sunglasses, but Peter could see the glint of mischief in his eyes. His trademark goatee looked scruffy but endearing, and his genuine grin lit up the whole car park, as cheeky as a monkeys'.

Not him! Anyone but him! Peter thought desperately. He watched the man search the bus for the boy he was looking for, and when his eyes rested on Peter, he smiled innocently (as if), pointing at his head. Peter did the same motion, and his hand came away with the last of the powder on it.

"Hi Midtown!" Tony Stark cried. "You know who I am, so without further ado, welcome to Stark Tower."