Clint takes a turn messing up my day! Yay!

"Hey kids!" The man who fell from the ceiling yelled, as if it were normal.

Well, it was for him.

Screams of Look, it's Mr. Barton, OMG we are in the same room as Hawkeye, and Clint, marry me!  filled the room.  He ignores them and walks up to Peter's table, slapping his hand on the table.

Peter didn't flinch.

Instead, he buried his head in his hands and groaned. Dam (who gets this joke?) his super heroic, annoying family. To be honest, nobody was really surprised anymore.

Well, a man who was frozen in ice for 70 years had causally handed him a lunch. A girl who could make super mean, killer robots disintegrate with nothing but sheer emotion had kissed him in front of his class. A rich, playboy genius who had built a suit in a cave had revealed that the teen had access to his personal labs and home above the tower.

So they weren't really surprised when Clint began teasing him, ruffling his hair and calling him 'Baby Petie'.  (P Quill is big Petie) It was still exciting for the class, watching a famous man who happened to be a freaking superhero treat their classmate like a younger brother while the boy in question was practically sobbing in embarrassment.

"Go away, Katniss!" Peter eventually yelled. Everyone gasped. Clint blinked, then smirked in a way that was almost as evil as Natasha's when she found out about his trip.

"Just for that, I'm tagging along for the rest of your trip."

"Yeah. Nat told you to, right?" He muttered.

"Yup! She did." Tony interfered. He then made his voice louder and announced to the class; "Okay guys, come on, lunch is over, chop chop! Mr Barton will be joining us for the rest of the trip. Next, Natasha Romanoff has arranged a treat for you all..."

Ooohh, it's getting more dangerous and embarrassing for poor Peter now! What do you think the surprise is? What else does Natasha have in store?

I'm sorry about the length of the chapter: I lost inspiration.

I've always felt that Natasha and Clint are kind of not main in MARVEL fanfics, so I wanted to make Natasha the mastermind. I feel like just because they don't have powers like Wanda, or a super cool suit like Tony's, but I think that they are both as equally badass as any of the other Avengers. I cried so hard when she died; why would you do that to the amazhang woman???

Sorry, I'm rambling. Thanks for reading Trip To Stark Tower! 

Frazel_Solangelo

           xxxxx