FRIDAY, how do you kill an AI?

Enjoy, my friends :-)

The students of Midtown trundled off the bus .

Peter was the last off. Ned had mumbled a quick sorry dude and sped off to meet the billionaire. MJ had wandered outside, her crisis book out as she drew Peter from outside the bus.

Peter's teacher eventually came to take him off the bus so that Tony could start the tour.

When they were walking across the car park, a woman wearing a hoodie with the hood up ran up to Peter. The class gave her weird looks, because only Peter knew that light hair anywhere. 

"Pepper, what are you doing here?" He whispered, secretly praying that she had come to tell him that his ex - assassin friend had taken pity on him and cancelled the plan. Sadly, this was not to be.

"Natasha has begun her master plan. Me, Bruce and Rhodey are staying out of this as we do not want to kill you with embarrassment, but surprisingly Steve agreed with the plan." She breathed to him quietly.

He nodded, his heart sinking.

Tell Bruce and Rhodey that they are invited to my funeral. Will you come too?"

She nodded and laughed, before disappearing into the building ahead of them.

Welp, Peter Benjamin Parker/Stark

Died aged 14

Died from embarrassment

Best friend, Son, Nephew, Friend.

RIP

He would have that written on his grave.

They entered the building, everyone except Tony and Peter aweing and admiring. The walls were thick, polished to perfection, and a mix between glass and marble. The chandelier was fastened onto the ceiling so that it was not a danger to those walking underneath it.

A tour guide assistant walked up, stumbling towards them with a giant basket in her arms. Peter recognised her. Her name was Thalia Pine, and she was one of the youngest interns (she had just begun collage). They talked often, as she was usually the receptionist. He couldn't help but run over to stop her basket from tumbling to the ground.

She looked up to see her savoir.

"Oh! Peter! Hi! What are you doing here so early?" She asked, confused.

"On a field trip, Thals." He muttered. She nodded in understanding, her shoulders shaking slightly with laughter at the irony (or iron- y). She knew his secret: he was Spiderman, after he had crawled through the staff room window after patrol, thinking all the interns would be at their homes by then. However, Thalia had stayed late to help with a project and had gone to get materials for a test drive when she saw him crawl through the window onto the ceiling, jump down and pull off his mask. Since then, she had kept his secret and they had become very close.

His class stared, open mouthed at the pair. Peter really was an intern?! 

The only disbeliever was Flash, and even he would change his mind soon enough.

Peter found out soon enough what was in Thalia's big basket. Security lanyards for the class. 

As she handed them out, she explained that FRIDAY was Tony's AI, and the only other person with one was Spiderman, his called KAREN. She told them to wear the lanyards at all times, because Happy loved them and visitors must wear them, but they would de-activate at the end of the day, so they could keep them as souvenirs.  that they should not be alarmed when FRIDAY announced them.

When Betty went through and Friday said: "Betty Ross, Level 1, visitor, no unauthorised equipment. Welcome Betty," the class jumped, despite Thalia's warning, leaving Peter and Thalia laughing with tears in their eyes.

The class went through, until only Peter remained. A sense of dread filled him. He had the highest level of the tower. How could he explain that? 

Reluctantly, Peter stepped through.

"Peter Parker, Level 10, personal intern, no unauthorised equipment. Welcome back, Peter. Shall I inform Miss. Romanoff of your arrival?"

"No! I mean, no thank you FRI-"

"Yes, FRIDAY." Tony interjected.

"Ok. Miss Natasha Romanoff has been notified of your arrival."

Peter groaned. Dam it FRIDAY.

He was pondering ways to kill an AI (and Tony) when a classmate asked a question.

"What order are the levels in?" Betty asked their billionaire tour guide.

"Level 1 is guests, Level 2 is for lower interns, Level 3 is higher interns, Level 4 is the top interns, Level 5 are lab directors, Level 6 are the Avengers/mine/Pepper/Peter's personal assistants," The everyone gaped at the blushing boy, "Level 7 is for the families of the Avengers (so they don't get targeted), Level 8 is for the Avengers, Level 9 is for people who are lucky enough to have access to my personal labs, such as Bruce Banner and Peter here," everyone stared at Peter jealously, "and Level 10 is just Pepper, me and another person."

Luckily, only a few had heard FRIDAY announce Peter Level ten; Betty, who looked at him like he had two heads: MJ, who didn't question (or care) about it: and Ned, who knew that he was Spiderman and knew about the Avengers.

Wow. Peter really hated FRIDAY.