7: confidence

I hadn't even noticed Judd coming up from behind me, but I quickly turned around and saw the look of hatred that was glazing his eyes. "Alright let's all calm down." I said, breaking the silence and putting my arms up to distance them. I could sense the tension that was building slowly and I was going to do whatever it took to stop this from becoming a fight- even though I wanted to beat the shit out of this girl. She was currently hunched over, as if she was embarrassed to repeat what she had just said to me in front of Judd.

Judd took a step foreword in a menacing way but I held him back. "Don't hold him back bitch I can handle him myself." Maisy spat, lifting her head to look at us again. My head snapped in Maisy's direction and shot her a dirty look before taking a step forward as well.
"I wouldn't talk all high and mighty after crying for three hours about him." I sneered, I had officially had enough of her bullshit and if this was going to end up with me fighting her then I was alright with that. She immediately stood up and pounced at me, swinging her fist towards my face.

"Look who it is, Mommy's bitch!" Steph laughed at her own hilarious joke, I put two and two together and realized Judd had probably told her everything. I breathed in for 4 seconds, held it for 4 seconds-
"Awh I heard about your little outburst in chemistry, you gonna go cry to your mommy?" She continued to tease me.

I didn't know why that memory came to mind but I got sucked back into reality whilst seeing Maisy's fist zooming towards me. It felt like everything was going in slow motion- I ducked, missing her punch by very little, I got back on to my feet and did a little energetic jump, the adrenaline rushing through me was getting me excited- it had been a while since I had fought someone. Without hesitating I swung a fist back but it made contact with her stomach and she immediately bent over, I had clearly winded her. I wasn't going to let her get back up on her feet so I kicked in her in her shin and she fell to the floor, crying out in pain. I didn't feel bad for her in the slightest.
She deserves this, I thought to myself, remembering all the things she had said to me whilst I was just trying to help her.

Judd suddenly grabbed my waist before I could do any more damage, I was flailing my arms and legs around aggressively, "CALL ME A SLUT AGAIN I DARE YOU!!" I shouted angrily, Judd's grip got tighter and he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder, quickly walking away from the girl that was now on the floor bent over in pain. She was really pathetic now that I looked at her properly, I had been so blinded by rage that I forgot she was just in a heartbroken state- not that I cared very much anymore. Actually in all honesty I couldn't care less.

When Judd finally put me down on my feet again we were back in his apartment, he immediately ran into the bathroom and shut the window after locking the front door. I gritted my teeth, still feeling the leftover adrenaline in my system. Judd walked over to me with a smirk on his face. I gave him a confused look and tilted my head a little, wondering why he was smirking after everything that had just happened. I sure wasn't in the mood for a laugh.
"You looked so sexy whilst you were beating her ass." His voice had got low and lustful, I found staring at him for a moment, admiring how much more attractive he'd gotten over the years, back then he was hot but now he had aged like fine wine. I found myself smirking back feeling suddenly proud of myself and in a particular mood. Without hesitation I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his face close to mine. I whispered in his ear something that I usually wouldn't dare say, "Oh you haven't even seen sexy yet." He pulled away and widened his eyes with excitement.
"You're going to be in trouble if you keep talking to me like that young lady." He replied after a moments silence. I smiled innocently and decided to show him my new found confidence.

I walked down the corridor past him and started undressing as I walked, leaving a trail of clothes behind me. I turned and walked into his room and then proceeded to take off my bra and threw it into the corridor in a dramatic way. As soon as I did so I heard the sound of footsteps growing closer until Judd appeared in the doorway. But by the time he had arrived I had already got in position on the bed- sitting comfortably with my legs crossed, with a completely bare chest. Judd just stood in the doorway with his jaw almost hitting the floor, in his arms were the clothes I had left along the corridor.

He suddenly dropped my song and ran towards me, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. His hands started roaming my body and I couldn't help but melt to his touch, we were carrying on what had been interrupted earlier but this time the atmosphere I had created was so intense. I could feel it in the way Judd was attacking my lips and neck, I bit my bottom lip when he found my soft spot on my neck. He started sucking on it and I slapped a hand on my mouth, not allowing any sound to come out.
"Don't hold back your voice." He said angrily before carrying on what he was doing.