11: early leave

It hadn't been a long car journey and when we got there I could hear the booming of the music inside and my heartbeat picked up rapidly, I was actually quite excited but I tried to play it off. I had been clubbing a few times in New York but that was almost a completely different scene, apart from the loud incessant chatter from drunk people leaving the club and the occasional sound of a car whizzing by the area was practically deserted- we had actually struggled to find parking as the only way you could reach this location was with a car or other methods of transportation. I spotted a bus stop on the other side of the road that was teeming with people- especially youngish looking girls with tiny tight dresses that hugged their hips. Honestly, I felt a little underdressed after seeing what all the girls were wearing but I didn't let that thought bother me too much. 

  "Have you guys been here before?" I asked curiously, turning my head and complete attention towards Sarah and Judd who were looking quite upbeat themselves. 
"Nope." Judd quickly replied, Sarah's jaw dropped in disbelief. I raised an eyebrow and let a smile spread out on my lips.
"Don't lie your nose is getting longer." She said, making his head snap up from the pavement and his eyes narrow as he peered at her. She didn't say anything else but instead flicked her hair over her shoulder in a sassy manner. 
"Fuck off." 
"Watch your language there's probably minors nearby." Sarah snapped back nonchalantly. Honestly it was quite amusing to see someone talk to Judd this way, because after she said that he didn't reply and just carried on walking
"Oh no please do elaborate Mr Birch, I'm curious about what you're little previous adventure was like here." I  say after staying silent throughout their whole little interaction. He glances my way and almost looks guilty. "Nevermind, keep your secrets." I added with an exaggerated sigh. 

Sarah changed the subject so I never did get the story from his little outing but I shrugged it off, it was a bit of a let down that he didn't want to tell me but I wasn't going to pry and make him feel uncomfortable. Instead we walked and began to queue up in line, in front of us were a couple of girls who were chatting about where they had bought their fake ID- which essentially wasn't very smart of them as there were security walking beside the queue, eyeing up everyone. Luckily the wait wasn't too long and after about 5 minutes of waiting we finally were at the front and managed to get in after a quick bag and ID check. I laughed when I was waiting at the door and saw Judd's face pop up on the screen from scanning his ID photo, he even managed to look disgusted in his drivers license. 

Inside the music was pounding, you could basically feel it in your bones. I knew that eventually I'd have to step outside for a little break because it would become too overwhelming. "The others said to meet them in the main room." Sarah shouted over the beats that were blasting through basically every speaker. I nodded and we began to look around but Judd seemed to know his way there as he began walking in a certain direction, we finally reached the main room after snaking our way through crowds of people that were walking through the corridors that were dimly lit. A guy pushed past me, bumping into my shoulder which caused me to stumble and almost fall over, "Fucking move." He snapped, making my head turn and look at him with a disgusted expression plastered on my face. Judd was instantly by my side and spoke up to defend me. 
"Why don't you watch where your fucking going." He kissed his teeth after saying it and the guy looked at him up and down and reluctantly apologised to me before walking off, I shot Judd a sneaky smile and I indicated for him to lean down so that I could whisper in his ear. He leant down so that his ear was level with my mouth. 
"That was hot." I said, Sarah had also stopped and was smirking at what she was looking at. Judd then turned his head around so that he was looking at me directly and then cupped one of his hands by his mouth so that Sarah couldn't lip read what he was saying and replied. 
"Don't try and turn me on, you know that I'll bend you over right here if I have to." I smirked at his reply and he then stood up straight, composed himself and walked into the main room, with me and Sarah following. 

We wove our way through the crowds of sweaty people that were dancing to the music and I spotted Julian in the distance by the bar talking to Brenna and Iona- Dean was nowhere to be seen though. I raised an eyebrow but then grabbed on the Judd's arm and pulled him in the direction I was walking, he didn't question it and followed calmly. We reached the others who seemed significantly more drunk than before, Iona more so than the others. As soon as she saw me she ran up to me and asked me to dance with her, in the moment that she did so Woman by Doja Cat started playing and she squealed in excitement. I nodded and we went just on the outside of the crowd but near the others. We began spinning each other around and moving our hips to the beat, both of us gassing the other one up as we did so. I then slowly started to whine up against her- arching my back slightly, we were both laughing as I did so. 

My eyes quickly darted to the bar just to see Judd leaning against it with a cheeky smirk on his face, his gaze was fixed on me and I slowly moved my body up straight and traced my hands up from my hips to my breasts- continuing to move my whole body to the beats of the song. Iona cheered me on and I lifted my gaze, making direct eye contact with Judd as if I were performing just for him. His smirk became wider and he pushed himself off the bar, making his way to me. 

When he reached me the previous song had finished and now 'This is what you came for' By Rihanna and Calvin was playing, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to me, running his hands to my lower back and finally to my ass- holding it firmly with both hands as I danced up against him. He then lowered his head and went in for a kiss, his tongue instantly swiping my lower lip asking for entrance. I slightly parted my lips and felt his breath become heavy as we locked lips further. My eyes were closed shut, purely enjoying the feeling as my heart raced and my body became more excited with each moment. All of my worries from the day instantly melted away and I was just focused on him- my hands pressed up against his chest, I slowly moved them down and felt the slight outline of his abs underneath the black shirt he was wearing.

 "You're getting a little too confident Miss Glaser." He mumbled in my ear after breaking the kiss and spinning me around so that my back was pressed up against his front. I grinned and began to swirl my hips around, he sucked in a breath and then grabbed my hand, dragging me through the crowds. When we reached the corridor again he let go of the hand and grabbed my waist, hauling me over his shoulders. I let out a small gasp and then began laughing as I noticed that he was walking hastily out of the club, the others had each other- sure they'd ask where we had gone tomorrow but for now I didn't care. 

When we reached the car again he put me down and pushed me against him so my back was pressed up against the door, he put his arms either side of me and leant his head down again- I gave him my doe eyes and he scoffed. "Don't look at me like that pretty girl, you know what I'm going to do to you so don't act innocent either." He didn't break eye contact for a second as he said that and I felt my breath hitch up in my throat in excitement.