Chapter 13: Closer

Okkaaay so we're like immediately starting with the mature part. Read at your own risk!

Within seconds I had him moaning beneath me, sinful sounds falling from his lips as he tried his best to keep his posture. His fingers duck into the skin of my hips, leaving bruises as he leaned his forehead against mine, nudging his nose against mine. I smiled softly at the motion, loving the way he always sought closeness during all this and then left a path of kisses down his neck, humming along, enjoying the control I had over him a bit too much to his liking.

The way his walls broke down, the facade of the perfect jedi he always tried to keep up crumbling to reveal a man so vulnerable, so loving. It made butterflies appear in my stomach every second I looked at him. His cheeks reddened, his eyes glazed over and his normally perfectly styled hair now hanging in strands before his face.

My pace was slow and tormenting, giving him a taste of the same mischievous trick, he had used on me. Only, he couldn't endure as long as I did, he couldn't surrender control completely. He grasped my hand with a soft growl, pulling it back from him and lifting me up in his arms all in one move.

"Obi!" I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck to keep myself steady as he walked towards the bed. He swiped his hand and with that the entirety of the books and pages that were littered around were thrown off the bed and to the ground.

"Sorry, darling." Obi Wan whispered against my ear, hands squeezing my thigh which he had firmly taken a hold of. "I'm not done with you yet." Just like that he threw me on the bed, keeping a firm gaze on my eyes as he bent down to take off his boots, chest heaving up and down rapidly when he saw me crawling slowly back towards the end of the bed and towards him.

"We have all night, dear." I lifted myself on my knees, meeting his lips as my fingers undid his belt and pulled down his pants. Then, I slowly made my way down, showering his chest with kisses, following the defined lines of his muscles till my fingers hooked around the waistband of his underwear. There, I looked up at him daringly, meeting his lustful gaze as I slowly dragged it down his thighs.

His mouth fell open as I lowered myself even further, gently pressing soft kisses to his base as my hand delicately wrapped around him. Obi Wan closed his eyes and let his head fall back as I licked up all the way to the head, took him in my mouth and swiped my tongue over, groaning when I tasted the saltiness that had already formed.

As I slowly took him in fully he moaned loudly, biting his lip as I released him and lifted myself up again on my knees, pulling his face towards mine. "Now who's the one being loud?" I spoke against his lips before pressing mine against his, swiping my tongue over his bottom lip.

I could almost taste his grin as his hand went up to hold me in place, the other gently pushing against my shoulder and letting me down on the mattress.

Before he could climb over me I grasped his shoulders and turned us around, pinning him to the bed and pressing my palm against his chest to keep him there. Obi gasped, eyes widening, until he looked up at me with a stern but amused gaze. "Patience." I imitated him, narrowing my eyes as I slowly grasped the hem of the dress after making sure he wasn't moving again.

He only lifted his eyebrows in response, unimpressed, until I pulled the dress over my head and disregarded it to the floor a few feet away. His breath hitched in his throat, hands rising and grasping my waist as his eyes took in the view. "Stars, Lyanna, I, -"

The way he stuttered; the way adoration took over the look of lust on his face had me melting. I dove down, connecting our lips, letting myself drown in his warmth and love. Within no time his arms were wrapped tightly around me, his fingers knotting in my hair. When I moved my hips against him he groaned into my mouth, sending goosebumps all over my skin as I felt his hard member pressed against my lower body.