Chap. 1

I know no one is reading this, but it doesn't hurt right? To anyone reading this, thank you so much, I appreciate you and I hope you enjoy :)

So Mun's POV

Where am I? Why is it so dark? *clank* Are my feet and arms bound by chains?? Why is it so cold? 

"This one's perfect for the boss. He'll love him." 

Who's this boss? Why will he love me? Most importantly, WHERE THE HELL AM I????

"Mmm! Mmm-m-mmm!" I continue to thrash around until they notice that I'm awake.

"Oh look, Gyu, he's awake."

"You're right Jae-Cheol-ah. We have to be careful. He stays here if his parents can't pay up, if they can, he goes. So make sure you don't touch the goods. In our situation he's very useful and special."

"Copy that boss! But, what happens if they can't pay up in... two hours?"

"He gets sold at the auction tonight. Hyung told me that apparently the mayor's son is going to go through his rut in a few days. It'd be perfect if we got the boy and presented him to the mayor, no?"

"Wah! Good thinking boss! But who's going to buy him?"

"Aish, you idiot, Cho Taesin-nim is going to buy him. We'll be delivering him anonymously and Taesin will want to be in the Mayors' good graces, so he'll buy a present for his son."

"MMM-MMHMH-MJMM!" 

I couldn't believe what the two men were saying. They were going to sell me off to Hyeok-U if my parents couldn't pay the ransom.

"Ah, I completely forgot about him. Take the tape off his mouth."

I didn't want those alphas any where near me, especially if they're on the mayor's side. I start thrashing not wanting him anywhere near me, but he lets out his dominating pheromones that make me submit, making me whimper and bare my neck. The one named Gyu comes closer thus time. He rips the tape off my mouth and grips my hair.

"Listen omega, you are under our mercy. We can do whatever the hell we want with you. We're being nice so cooperate with us, or your life isn't the only one in danger. Got it?"

I can't say much, the pheromones are too overwhelming. I mean come on, why do two alphas need to flaunt their scents. All that comes out of my mouth is a whimper of submission.

It's at these moments that I hate my secondary gender. No matter how much I train my body and workout, I'm powerless if an alpha uses their pheromones. He lets go of the hair he was holding and the both of them stop releasing their over-powering scents. I'm finally able to breathe in peace and talk.

"W-why are you d-doing this to m-me?"

The way I stutter is something I can't control, but I still get mad at myself for it.

"Oh look Cheol! the boy talks."

"P-please tell me w-why you're d-doing this."

Before 'Gyu' can start, I here the clacking of men's dress shoes. My head is facing downwards so I see the person, a sniff tells me that it's another alpha. This new alpha grabs my chin and forces me to look up. Roughly turning my head this way and that, he inspects my face and body, and once he was done, gives a nod of approval to Gyu and Cheol.

"You're here because your parents are Detectives So Gwon and Ha Mun-Yeong correct?"

"Y-yes. B-but, what does that have to do with anything?"

To be honest, I'm so scared, this man looks like he could snap my neck in half and get away with it. He's still holding my chin and it starts to hurt. I gulp, terrified and the two others chuckle upon seeing my Adam's apple bob up and down.

"You're here because of them. They decided it would be ok to poke their noses where they don't belong. They have one and a half hours to come here, pay the ransom, and close the case they're working on. If they can't then it's game over for them and you get sold as a slave. Not just any slave, but as a sex slave. Nobody will be willing to let you go, a newly presented male omega, with perfect body proportions and a flawless face, lets not forget that your unmarked and a virgin. You'll sell for so much. Now do you understand your situation."

I can't do anything in my shocked stupor other than nod my head.

"I want a verbal response."

He starts to show his dominance by letting out his strong alpha pheromones. Yet again I can't do anything, but whimper and bare my neck. His pheromones were so strong I almost fainted, but the grip on my chin was starting to hurt more and more so that kept me conscious.

"Y-yes alpha, un-understood."

"Good."

He then gets a call. He lets go of my chin to attend to it. He chuckles as he sees the name appear on the screen. 

"It's your parents. Yeoboseyo? I see you finally cared now huh? You have an hour till your deadline. ... hahaha, you crack me up detective. Find the ransom spot in an hour, otherwise you know what'll happen to you, your wife, and your precious son."

I could hear my dad yell "Stay away from my son you bastard!" and in turn the man just chuckles again.

"He's already here with us. Would you like to see?"

He switches over to facetime and points the camera towards me. I can hear my mom fretting over me and getting worried. I shoot them a weak smile to show them I'm ok, but the alpha scents are just too overwhelming and I faint. As everything starts to go black, I here my mom close to crying and after that, I can't remember anything.

Hello to the person reading. Thank you so much for reading to the end! If you enjoyed please leave a comment or hit that little star on your screen! Let me know what you thought of the first chapter! Until next time, I love you my little honey bees(yes a name change for you all)❤