Felix and So-Gyun Profiles

Hey so, this is an introduction to the characters So-Gyun and Felix

Name: Lee Yongbok/Felix

Italian Alias/Name: Alonzo Cassano

Age: 17

Ethnicity: Korean and Australian with Italian roots

Genders: Male and Omega

Mother: Vincenzo Cassano

Father: Biological (unknown) Step-Father: Jang Han-Seok

Siblings: Lee So-Gwon(Biological) Lee Grace(step)

Info: Yongbok is Australian and Korean, however he has Italian roots because his biological father is pure Italian while his mother is mainly Korean and partly Australian. His Korean name is Yongbok, but Felix. He and his sister were raised in Australia for the first few years of their lives, then they moved to Italy after Vincenzo remarried. They then moved to Korea because the twins are inseparable and Felix is the heir to his Step-Father's Korean Mafia branch. He's already met all his mates and has mated with them.

Name: Lee So-Gwon/Amara

Italian Alias/Name: Vivianna Cassano

Age: 17

Ethnicity: Korean and Australian with Italian roots

Genders: Female Omega

Mother: Vincenzo Cassano

Father: Biological(unknown) Jang Han-Seok

Siblings: Lee Yongbok(biological), Lee Grace (step_

Info: So-Gwon and Felix are fraternal twins, and look like each other, but So-Gwon looks more Italian than Korean while Felix looks more Korean than Italian. Although So-Gwon is her Korean name, she prefers Amara, the name that she was given while studying in Australia. Both she and her brother prefer their Australian names as their Korean and Italian names are directly affiliated with two of the most dangerous Mafias. She has met her mate, who is Italian and Spanish, when they were signing the peace treaty, where the two would marry in the future. Her mate's name is Luciano, but he goes by Ayden as Luciano is directly associated with the Spanish mafia. He recently moved to Korea from Italy as it wasn't too safe for him and now lives with Amara along with Felix.

Additional Info: Neither the twins nor Grace use Jang as their last name when in Korea, too dangerous, but they use Jang when they absolutely need to. They have to use their Italian names in Italy, nothing else. So-Mun is also a part of the Jang Mafia through Grace, Amara, and Felix.