Chapter 2

Go watch that vid and stan EDEN. If you know who Eden is, I love you with all my heart. Anyway Hani Bees, I bet you weren't expecting such a fast update huh my Hani Bees? I hope you enjoy!

Author's POV

So Mun then woke up after his face was splashed with cold water. He woke up in shock and getting scared at the foreign place he couldn't recognize. Then it all came back to him and he groaned because it made his head hurt. 1 and a half hours. That's all his parents had

He worried over how long it had been so he frantically looked around and the sound of an unknown man chuckling reached his ears. They twitched as he picked up the new sound and his nose twitched at the new scent.

He immediately felt nauseous at the alpha scent. Did they seriously want him to suffocate and die before they profited off of him? He wanted to demand where he was, but he was so shook up from earlier that all that left his mouth was a sound barely above a whisper.

"W-where am I? How-how lo-long has it been?"

"Looks like you have a voice after all. Your at The Rose's HQ, it's been 3 hours and you parents failed to deliver the money and drop the case. Guess you don't mean that much to them after all." 

The alpha sneered at Mun, before picking up where he left off.

"Since they failed to finish the two tasks in the allotted time period, you were delivered here, and we get to make you pretty and sell you at our auction. Now, come in and get him ready. Make sure he's obedient and looks better than the rest. He is our diamond after all. Drug him if you have to, but use light doses."

So Mun wasn't even listening to what he said. His body felt numb and he went limp. Not being able to handle the pain. This in turn made the employees' job easier. 

In an hour he had been bathed, scrubbed, and waxed. He had been dressed in the finest of imported silk robes, colored a light teal and had a red dragon running around the whole robe. His hair was done up in an innocent, yet alluring look. The makeup was kept minimal, just enough to make his eyes look slightly bigger and some red tint under his eyes, on the apples of his cheeks(the highest point on your cheek, or the starting of the cheekbones), and on his lips. 

After all that he was finally done and ready to go.

"Aish, why does this kid look so dead? Give him a very minimal amount of the heat-inducing drug."

The drug was then put on his tongue and washed down with water. The drugs started affecting his body immediately. Mun's stare was now clouded and full of lust, his face started burning, and his breathing was labored. Luckily, it didn't have the full effect and trigger his heat, it stayed at just that.

"Come on, bring him out. The crowd is getting impatient."

The guards carried him out carefully and placed him on the platform. His wrists shackled above his head and against the wall, his legs spread open, but everything was covered with the robe, and his hair fell over his face, obscuring him from view. His head was then raised so that the bidders were able to see his face, however he had no strength left and his head lolled to the left, supported by his shoulder. However, everyone's view was obscured by the curtain in front of So Mun.

The auctioneer walked onto the stage and stood behind the podium.

"Hello everyone. Please quiet down so we are able to start. I would first like to thank each and everyone for coming tonight. Second, as our last prize of the night is a diamond, only  S and R ranking officials are allowed to bid. If you have a rank lower than that of an S please make your way out. We thank you for joining us tonight."

The C, B, and A ranking officials grumbled, but left and were escorted out of the large amphitheater. Only officials with a certain rank were allowed to partake in this last auction because this was the 3rd Diamond since The Rose mafia group was formed in 1901 by the current leader Kim Woosung's great grandfather. The last diamond they had was in 1953, after that times were a little rough for the mafia group, but they were slowly making themselves well known now.

"I apologize for the wait. I am Kim Woosung, the auctioneer of the night. As you all know, tonight we celebrate as the first diamond in over half a century has been found."

Woosung gestures to the stagehand to raise the curtains.

"I present to you our third diamond in the history of our group The Rose. This time we have a freshly presented omega, unmated, untouched, pure if you will. Now he is 17 and still in high school. He turns 18 in 2 weeks and will be most fertile when his heat hits. He has the perfect body and an even better voice. Bidding for Diamond no. 3, So Mun will begin at 1.5 million USD."

As Woosung stated the unnaturally high price, murmurs broke out amongst the crowd. Cho Tae-Sin decided not to intervene just yet.

"I see number 9 for 1.5, 20 for 2 million, 13 for 3 million! 3 million going once, 3 million going-

"I'll pay 6 million."

"Number 7 for 6 million!"

People started muttering.

"6 million! Going once! 6 million going twice! Diamond no.3 sold to bidder number 3 for 6 million! Thank you all once again for attending todays special auction. We hope to present a Diamond soon again. If you have purchased any goods, please head backstage to pay and claim. Number 3, please come to my office. Thank you all for joining us once again to celebrate this joyous moment. This auction is officially over."

Cho Tae-Sin headed to Mr. Kim's office and made himself comfortable as he waited for the young man.

"Mr. Cho, thank you for coming to tonight's auction. I trust the accommodations were to your liking?"

"Yes of course Mr. Kim, you have outdone yourself this time! Coming out on stage yourself."

"Well, what can I say, it runs in the family. Now, to finalize this deal, I will give his papers to you and have him taken to your car. I expect the payment before I hand him over. Check and cash only."

"Of course Mr. Kim. Here, I have the check ready for you."

Tae-Sin handed the check over to Woosung and Woosung's eyes almost bugged out of his head. 

"Mr. Cho, I believe this is 1 million over the agreed price. You bought No.3 for 6 Million, not 7 million."

"Take it as a privacy fee. No one under any circumstances should know I bought the boy or was ever here. Erase all traces of me."

"Of course Mr. Cho. Here are the boy's papers, and I'll have him sent to your car, or would you like to meet him and take him with you yourself?"

"I'll take him myself. Have a goodnight with your mates tonight Woosung-ah."

With that Woosung bowed towards Tae-Sin and Cho Tae-Sin left to go get So Mun.

Once he arrived backstage he saw the boy, still dressed in the same clothes, shivering and looking scared.

"Come lets go So Mun."

And yet again, the alpha releases pheromones that makes So Mun submit and follow the alpha with his head lowered. 

Upon reaching his car, Tae-Sin has him sit in the passengers seat and he climbs into the drivers seat.

"I'm sure the Noh brothers and Jae-Cheol already told you that I'm not buying you for myself. You are a present to Mayor Shin's son and the final piece of our plan. Just behave and nothing will happen to you. Understood?"

"yes, alpha. Understood."

They ride in silence and So Mun spends the night at Tae-Sin's house and tries to rest as much as he can and let his brain process today's events. As he thinks, he falls in to a deep slumber, already tired after anxiously thinking about what awaits him the next day.

So my Hani Bees. How was it! Did you like it? I hope you did, and if it's boring, meh, I get it. I can do that sometimes. I would really appreciate my Bee's feedback and I love you all! Please stay safe!

Also #4 on The Uncanny Counter Tag??? Thank you all so much!