Chapter 4

In case my precious Hani Bees didn't know, I'm obsessed with The Rose rn. I also hope you all enjoy this update. 

Warnings!

-Mature Content(sex)

-Not advised for 15 and under, but whatever.

The following isn't very important to the plot, but, So Mun goes into heat and Hyeok-U goes into rut. Then afterwards So Mun, Hyeok-U, and Mayor Shin all sit down and have a talk. If you're not comfortable with the smut scene, then please skip to where I change POV to So Mun's POV. I hope all my Hani Bees enjoy!

Author's POV

The next morning So Mun woke up in a warm embrace. It confused his sleepy mind. When he looked around he grew panicked because the room certainly wasn't his, but then he caught sight of the person he was next to. He startled more and tried to wriggle out of his grasp, a blush high on his cheeks and reaching his ears, just got bigger and brighter as he was tugged into his embrace again. 

He was pressed into a warm, muscular, and very very bare(naked) chest. Along with a rough, husky morning voice.

"Mmm, just 5 more minutes babe."

The blush that had started to just settle down, started to emerge again. 

'B-babe??? Is he talking to me? Well of course dummy, there's no one else. HOW DO I GET OUT!?!?!?!?'

Our baby started combusting and panicking at the sweet nickname. And again not learning his lesson, he switched sides, so that his back was pressed against Hyeok-U's front. He tried wriggling out of his grasp again.

"Ugh, stop moving Omega, I won't be able to hold back if you keep doing that."

So Mun was surprised. He was so dead now.

"S-sorry to wake you alpha."

"No no. No need to say sorry hmm. Turn around and face me when I talk to you Omega."

So Mun was so nervous, he gulped audibly and turned around slowly. He closed his eyes when he saw his Alpha's hand move closer to his face. Instead of anything rough, instead it was soft caress. 

"God your so beautiful. I don't deserve you."

"A-alpha!"

So Mun blushed again, pouting as he buried his face in the alpha's chest and whined.

"I'm not lying baby. You really are too good for me. You're so pure and perfect and amazing."

"Alpha, don't tell me sweet lies. I don't deserve Alpha. Alpha is so nice, caring, and handsome. Alpha could have just started using me, but you didn't. I really don't deserve Alpha!"

The two went on arguing until So Mun pouted and crossed his arms as best as he could. Then he looked at the clock and gasped.

"Oh Alpha! We're so late to wake up! Hurry, go freshen up and I'll start on breakfast."

Before the Alpha could say a word, his little Omega was out the door just in his Alpha's shirt and slippers. The Alpha stared fondly and went to go freshen up.