Chapter 3

Hello my Hani Bees! I'm back with yet another chapter. Please listen to the song, it's really good and the band The Rose is amazing as well. Please support them! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter as well!

So Mun's POV

Ugh. My head hurts and why is my bed so comfortable? WAIT! THIS ISN'T MY BED! I start freaking out, but then all the events of yesterday hit me and my head starts to hurt even more. This wasn't my bed, nor my home and definitely not my clothing. I was at Cho Tae-Sin's manor, in his guest room, and clothing from the auction. 

Today was a Saturday, so luckily I didn't have to go to school, but I was going to be handed off to the Shin's today, so not much of an improvement. Both places are like prison.

"Mr. So, Master Cho has asked me to help you bathe and get ready for tonight."

A maid, most likely, knocks on the door and enters. I don't feel like talking, so I give her a tired smile and nod. She then enters and asks me to follow her to the bathroom where she has warm bath all ready. I undress and step into the tub without being told to.

"I will be right back with the essentials, please rest here, I will be back in a moment."

She bows here head as I do the same and then she leaves me here in the tub. Alone, to think and contemplate everything. I slowly sink into the tub until only my nose and above is left visible.

The maid comes back as quickly as she had left, a basket in her arms and towels and bath robes slung over her arm. She wordlessly sits down and scrubs my head with a sugar body scrub, exfoliating my skin and leaving it raw and red. Soft as a baby's bum is how I'd describe it. She then shampoo and conditions my here and once done washing hair, she works up a lather on the loofah and scrubs it all over my body.

She then drains the dirty, soapy water and fills a new tub, in which she throws on bath salts, bubble bath solution, and bath oils. She leaves me to soak and rest and not even a minute later, Master Cho himself enters.

I bow my head and keep it lowered, not wanting to stand up and expose my body. He bows his head back and a shit-eating grin comes across his face. One that you so desperately punch and slap off of their face. I keep my face neutral as well as trying to keep my scent neutral.

"I see Krista has done a good job on cleaning you up. We'll leave to the meeting spots after you're done getting ready for dinner. I want you on your best behavior and to stay quiet unless someone asks you anything or talks to you."

"Yes alpha."

"Good and address them as Alpha with their surnames. For example, I'm Alpha Cho, the mayor is Alpha Shin, and so on. I'll take my leave now."

Tae-Sin leaves as Krista enters and bows at a 90 degree angle. After he leaves, Krista enters and beckons him out of the tub. Once he steps out onto the fluffy bath mat, she pats him dry delicately, as if he were a piece of glass that would break if handled roughly. She then Applies scentless lotion all over his body, preserving the soft baby skin. She then has him put on a silk bath robe and applies a face mask to his face. 

Once he was dried and moisturized and the face mask was removed, he was sat down at the dresser. Before it was blank with nothing on it, but now it was covered with cosmetics and products.

"Do we really need all that Krista-Nim??"

"It's just Krista, sir, and no. I'll only use what's needed to make you look less tired. But we will need to do something about your hair."

"Ok, Krista. And please I'll be gone by the end of the day, It's just Mun."

Krista nodded and got started. She first moisturized his face and sunscreen. Next she applied primer and covered the dark under-eye circles by using a coral lipstick and a concealer that matched his skin tone. She then used a brown eye-liner to once again make his eyes look bigger and more doe-like and innocent. His skin was already glowing healthily, so she didn't apply anything else other than a little pink-coral blush on the apples of his cheeks so that he didn't look like a vampire. She finished off with a coral lip gloss that complimented his pale complexion.

All My Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें