𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣

ignore mistakes.
this was bullshitted during a class but hey, enjoy it.
PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED BC IT SEEMS LIKE GUIZHONG AND ZHONGLI ARE DATING HERE—
They aren't! This is in Childe's pov, well kind of, and he "thinks" that they are.
________________________

It's raining now, oh.. How'd he get into this mess?
Nevermind, he needs to find Zhongli quick, they need to get to the restaurant before seats get filled.

Turning both ways, Childe had waited under a roof searching for the other. He was wearing slightly baggy clothes, a choker given to him by Scaramouche, and the matching earring Zhongli once gave him. Childe gave him an earring too, and they both promised they'd wear it today.

Today was actually their first year small anniversary for being friends. Childe insisted that they have it a week ago, but when Zhongli agreed, he noticed something was off with the other, as if another event would take place today.
The ginger shook that thought off though, as he finally found the one on his thoughts.

"Zhongli! Why weren't you answering your phone--"

...
Wait.
Guizhong? What's she doing here?
Back up, back up..
And Zhongli wasn't wearing.. the earring?

Guizhong was the girlfriend of Zhongli, and they've been together longer than Childe has been friends with the other.
Guizhong was a very nice and pretty lady; someone that Childe couldn't possibly compete with. Was he jealous? Perhaps he was, but he didn't think so. A shuddering breath emitted from the ginger as he didn't think it would rain on this day, did the weather lie to him? Either way.. his mind hadn't contemplated to bring any sort of coverage whatsoever. Just the roof.

"Oh, Childe! Are you okay? It's raining really hard-- Are you.. crying?"

Guizhong loved to comfort others. He knew that whenever he spotted Zhongli with her. She was gentle, she was caring, she was sweet, she was pretty; she was everything Childe wasn't.

And now he's trying his hardest to hold back the copious amount of tears that were threatening to fall. He turned his head away, covering his face with a single gloved hand, not looking at the latter before him.

"N-No Guizhong! I-I'm not crying.. *inhale* Why don't you two go on ahead w-without me?"

He felt one of them step up rather closely; it was a strong scent that smelled earthy and warm, he knew it had to be Zhongli.

"Childe."

"Zhongli.. Hey..?"

Warm, gloved hands cupped his cold face.
He yearned for that touch.

"Look at me."

"Yes..?"

Ocean blue eyes met golden amber ones.
Gazes locked.
Locking one hand with the ginger, Zhongli gripped it softly.
His head tilting, the slightly taller one leaned in for a warm, soothing kiss.

Words were whispered on Childes' lips;
"Don't cry, beautiful."

And honestly he felt like he could.
They shared another warm approach, eventually turning into a lip lock, it lasted a while until it became a bit passionate. Eventually they broke apart for air.

"Can you two get a room.. Sheesh."

"We're heading to a restaurant, Guizhong. You may join--"

"Shh! No! I decided to drop you off here, and it's my choice. Enjoy your night."

The graceful and gentle one passed by Zhongli, whispering to him in a quiet voice;
"Pleasure him, okay? He's got secrets to be revealed."