The new radio demon & first contract

narrator pov

as we see a green haor kid running from something for his life we hear yelling and screaming the ones that were yelling were called Izumi, katsumi, and katsuki.

Izumi: GET BACK HERE DEKU!!

Katsumi: yea!

Katsuki: WE HAVE TO SHOW YOU WHAT TRYING TO BE A HERO GETS YOU!!!

Izuku:' what in God's name is wrong with them.'

unfortunately, izuku did not see the cliff he stop right before he drops and slowly turns to see his sister and the bakugou twins he sees that Katsumi looks a little more scared than his sister thankfully she was behind katsuki as he slowly takes a step back only out of instinct as katsuki takes a step forward but Izumi stops him.

Izumi: izuku please don't step back think of mom and dad.

Izuku did something he has not done out of principle frowns in a rage-filled face.

Izuku: think of mom and dad you mean your mom and dad as soon as they found out I was quirkless they forgot all about me they even went into the attic or my room to throw stuff out only to ask why some kid was in their attic!

izuku realizing that he was no longer smiling he returned to smile as nothing affected him.

Izuku: but anyway *looks down at the cliff then back at them* have fun being an only child.

Izuku a 9-year-old quirkless boy step back to his death leaving Izumi, and katsumi crying trying to reach for him but to no avail and katsuki looks completely downhearted at the thought of his godbrother committing suicide but they all see izuku instead of the maniac smile he would constantly give it was a small closed eye smile that would make them feel reassured if it was another circumstance but then izuku was speared throw his head and heart at the same time as they all scream for their fallen brother or crush they left because they heard their parents and told them about what happened over the years to say they were both pissed and sad at the same time was an understatement but izuku did not die then after about 5 hours his body burst into neon green flames and disappeared.

-somewhere in a mansion-

Izuku: it appears that someone is crying.

izuku says with radio static in the background he sees a little girl the same age as him crying he decides to listen before making an offer so he can make the right offer but he notices his cheeks are burning.

Izuku: 'daa what in the name of lucifer. I guess this must be what dad told me about a true soul contractor so I have a master now I guess I should listen.'

he listens to the girl sobbing her eyes out she for her age has a very mature body but her soft cries make him uneasy and decides to appear which she did not notice until he laid a hand on her shoulder causing her to turn around to meet a black silhouette with toxic neon green glowing eyes that looked too big to be human she was about to scream when he put a finger to her mouth.

Izuku: shh I hear your cries what seems to be the problem, dear girl.

he let his hand and his shadows fall she took in all of him he looked no older than her but he had a red X in the center of his head and a green dress shirt with a bow tie and pale white skin and bright green hair with two ear-like puffs of hair that had ink-black ends with small rain deer antlers and sharp neon green teeth that contorted into a smile too wide for a human.

Izuku: well my dear?

??: m-my father is forcing me to marry a boy I do not even know.

Izuku: do you have a name oh sorry I forgot my name is izuku the adoptive son of Alastor the radio demon and stepbrother to niffty.

Momo: Momo yaoyorozu daughter of the Yaoyorozu empire and only child.

Izuku: you forgot my contractor.

Momo: huh?

Izuku* giggling*: a contractor is a human that I am destined to be with and I can not harvest their soul it is kinda like soul mates.

Momo*blushing*: what do you mean harvest their soul. 'soulmates with a demon?'

Izuku: well I am a deal-making demon I make deals and harvest souls for power and or other proposes.

Momo: so I have you as a partner.

Izuku*neon green blush*: I guess you can call me that but I prefer you dear demon.

he gently grabs her hand kissing it causing her to blush madly.

Izuku: so how do you want me to fix this, my contractor.

Momo: please no violence I do love my family it is just I do not love Shoto Todoroki the boy I am supposed to marry.

Izuku*disappointed*: hah fine no violence.

Momo: thank you.

Izuku: but can you smile you are never fully dressed without one.

Momo*smile*: better?

Izuku*neon green blush*: yes your smile is absolutely beautiful my dear I will be back

izuku turn into a shadow and leaves her in her room to think about what just transpired and blush.

sorry, it is short but the starting one is usually small then the others are Giga.

goodbye my little corgis