a little talk & training the new contractor

narrator pov

Mrs.Yaoyaoruzo: I swear I wish I didn't have to do this I'm sorry my little girl.

??*amused*: hmm it appears that I did not get the complete story from my contractor?

Mrs. Yaoyaoruzo turns to see a shadow with two neon toxic green eyes piercing his soul.

Mrs. Yaoyaoruzo: GURADS!!

Izuku*radio laughing*: oh they seem to be sleeping on the job.

Mrs. Yaoyaoruzo turns around to see his bodyguards asleep as he tries to wake them up the eyes speak again.

Izuku: now that I have your attention I would like to know why you are agreeing to the marriage of your 9-year-old daughter?

Mrs. Yaoyaoruzo: the boy's father is forcing me into a quirk marriage because my baby has the ability to create anything as long as she knows it and then has enough fat cells to convert anything and his son has a split of his quirk as he can make ice from his left and then fire from his right.

Izuku: so I found the real culprit now the reason why I am doing this is I am a demon.

Mrs. Yaoyaoruzo: why would a demon help me or my daughter?

Izuku: because she is my contractor as I am a deal marker but I have other abilities now how is he forcing you to marry off your daughter.

Mrs. Yaoyaoruzo: well I am one of the richest families in japan but he is the number two hero he can do anything and the normal people have to agree or else.

Izuku*smiles*: I see so if you say had diplomatic immunity.

Mrs. Yaoyaoruzo: I would be able to turn his offer down without repercussions.

Izuku just walked over to the desk and waved his hand downward to show a signed document for diplomatic immunity for the Yaoyaoruzo family as Mrs. Yaoyaoruzo looked and found the official seal of japan on it.

Mrs.Yaoyaoruzo: how?

Izuku: I can do anything now I will stay by her no matter what she is my contractor.

Mrs.Yaoyaoruzo: what does that entail?

Izuku: as a deal maker any commands she gives me I have to obey but in order to do that I and she have to enter into a contract I give her a deadline in order to resist being corrupted by me but she gets unlimited access to me and my abilities.

Mrs.Yaoyaoruzo: so you mean to tell me that she makes you her slave then what after she goes past the deadline.

Izuku: if she makes it she can do whatever she wants as she could tell me to hand over all my power to her or make me a human or whatever she wants really but if I corrupt her she becomes my bride or anything I want.

Mrs.Yaoyaoruzo: ha so out of one frying pan into a boiling pot do I have a choice.

Izuku: you can help her along the way.

Mrs.Yaoyaoruzo: so what do you mean corrupt her.

Izuku*neon green blush*: well if she attacks me in that way.

Mrs.Yaoyaoruzo: what if you do it.

Izuku*blush*: the deadline is null and void making her win.

Mrs.Yaoyaoruzo: what if you both attack each other.

Izuku*blush*: well it makes us a couple.

Mrs.Yaoyaoruzo: so the best outcome is where you or both of you "attack" her or wait am I right.