the broken contract🍋 & the reunion

Narrator pov

we see Izuku and Momo locked in a battle but not the one you might think it was a tongue battle they kissed and fought for domination after a minute or two they released they just stared into each other's eyes as Izuku was in his human form emerald green meet onyx black they leaned in again but momo pulled Izuku down onto the bed they were on as Izuku willingly let himself be dragged with her as he pulled her hairpin off making her hair fall as she laid there he used his other hand to rest beside her head as they separate he softly picks up a strand of her hair as it rested in his hand he gently stroked it then placed his hand on her cheek his manic smile softened to a genuine smile.

Izuku: Your skin is so soft and delicate your hair is like silk.

Momo reached and petted izuku on the top of his head as his hair bounced then she felt his skin it was a little cold but she knows that once they do this him and her will be a couple thought she wondered what her parents would say her mother never really saw Izuku as she had to deal with one of their businesses in Russia and luckily her father left for America as the beach needed help also but she thought her mother would approve as this between the two was nothing but love and her father was just overprotective much like izuku if someone so much as tries to touch her without permission izuku's smile would grow from a manic to completely insane and seem to gain more teeth as his pupils turn into radio dials going mental and her father glaring at them but if they hurt her god help them her father would pull a gun out and Izuku's eyes would disappear as his antlers grew twice as big as before then his body contour into a long spindly monster.

it was honestly the most terrifying thing he has done so far well besides the little singing numbers he does but now there they were as she was taking his school jacket off with him doing the same they kissed again as he unbuttoned his shirt as she unbuttoned her shirt as they threw them away Momo saw his scared body for the first time she covered her mouth as she saw the thousands of scares that riddled his body now she knows why he chose to hide his body from everyone.

Izuku: I know disgusting right?

Momo: no I think you look like a survivor a badass survivor.

Izuku: hehe thank my dear.