A demonic exam

Narrator pov

Authors note: in this, I decided charlie has Alastor and Vaggie as partners and she went to her father about adopting Izuku, and well he took it as I want to make him mine so he did a ritual to make Izuku into her biological son along with Vaggie and Al so yeah he has all there strength and genetics.

As we see a limo pull up to UA high school. As everyone stops and looks, they see the first person get out was a girl. She had on a tracksuit that was red with white lines with her hair tied up in a spiky ponytail her onyx eyes complimented by a red ring in the middle of them. As she got out the boys were swooning over how curvy her body is as the girls scoffed jealously another came out of the limo. He was of average height but his face look like it was sculpted to perfection his green eyes with the same red ring his hair was a blondish red with black tips that hang below his shoulders then his clothes looked oddly formal for the UA entrance exam but hi to each their own. As the girls started to swoon over him the guys glared at him but he was just smiling they never saw a normal expression yet and they weren't going to. As Izuku saw the guys swooning over momo and glaring at him his smile widened as he put his arm around her pulling her closer as Momo knew this was happing and got mad at the girls for looking at her little dapper demon she turned a little and kissed him on the cheek with him closing his eyes and leaning into it. To say it was adorable would be an understatement but everyone got mad as they wanted them but those two looked and released some demon energy (since Izuku trained her to be a demon handler). Everyone scattered.

Izuku: if those mongers think they can look at my charming belle then my parents might be getting new guests.

Momo: that reminds me I never really got to meet your parents I wish I could.

Izuku: hehe why not after this I take you, mom, and dad to meet them I'm sure my mom charlie would love to see my new girlfriend mom vaggie might not mind bringing humans to hell oh wait there's my father.

Momo: well what's the problem?

Izuku: well he has more experience in using his powers and there is a reason why my father is in hell.

Momo: you never really talked much about your family so what did he do?

Izuku: oh he was just a cannibal serial killer from New Orleans.

Momo: o.oh is t.that all?

Izuku: more or less now come we're going to be late my dear.

As they walk Izuku sees a girl about to trip so he uses his shadows to teleport to her a catch her as she looks up he meets her chocolate brown eyes as she meets his emerald green he blushes a little but was noticed by Momo who smirked seeing her little demon find another contractor.

Izuku: it would be bad luck if you trip on your first day hehe.

???: T-Thank y-y-yo-you!

As she ran off leaving an amused momo and blushing Izuku.

Momo: so we find the another that makes two of seven.

Izuku: yep now farewell my dear we separate for now~.

Izuku kissed her hand as he bows and walks away as Momo walks to the observation. As Izuku gets to the testing area he saw a woman in her early thirties with a purple business suit on and purple skirt purple long spiky hair that goes past her lower back and dazzling sky blue eyes but he noticed a blush across her face as he felt his face heat up.

Izuku: 'oh crap if I remember that's nemuri oh shit midnight is one of my contractors.'

As he took the test with his demonic knowledge and extensive studies enforced by his mother Vaggie. As he was finished and looking around then he saw a girl with vines for hair and a school uniform with a low-cut skirt that hung around her knees. When she notice someone starring Izuku saw her eyes she had pure black eyes. As she saw Izuku her face lit up like a Christmas tree how red it got as she also saw izuku's face light up.