a demon in class

Narrator pov

We see izuku and Momo in her mom's limousine as Hana makes sure Momo's and izuku's hair is perfect and their uniforms are neat and also perfect.

Momo: mom... We're fine.

Hana: there is a difference between fine and perfect.

Momo: izu help me.

She looked to see her mother messing with him too but he loved it.

Momo: guh traitor!

Izuku: one could never be too well prepared.

Hana: see honey now come here you got something on your cheek.

As she licked her finger then and wiped Momo's cheek.

Driver: we're here mistress.

Hana: ok *hugs both* goodbye and have a good day.

Izuku/momo: bye mom.

As they got out with their uniforms and hair perfect. Momo was pouting upset at her boyfriend choosing her mom's opinion over hers.

Izuku: now now momo what did we say?

Momo: oh sorry I thought mom's opinion mattered more.

Izuku: you know she agrees with me on smiling.

Momo: huff.

Izuku: aww you know you look cute with that pout it looks like you could land a plane on it.

Everyone was staring at the bickering couple when. Some random boy swooped in.

RB: hi girl is he giving you a hard time why not ditch him for... *ack*.

Just then she was choking the life out of him as her eyes glowed a bright red.

Momo: don't talk about my boyfriend that way you insignificant scum bag.

As she was about to add more pressure everyone was scared frozen. A shadowy hand grabbed her hand making her snap to izuku in a fit.

Izuku: now now we both know where his going but let's not make more work for my parents ok sweetheart?

She took a deep breath and let it out as she dropped the boy who was passed out and had a wet spot on the floor—and walked off with izuku in tow.

Izuku: i'm sorry momo about not taking your side just.

Momo: *sigh* no I get it your mom is if what you say is true then yeah my mom is rather similar to her just mine is a little more teasing than yours.

Izuku: heh yeah and for some reason my dad is more forgiving than your dad.

Momo: huh?

Izuku: yeah when I first saw what my powers did I summoned thousands of snakes and hid them in places that left everyone baffled.

Momo: you summon snakes.

Izuku: yes not important when dad told me to get rid of then I... Launched one at his face yelling no.

Momo: oh no.

Izuku: aw it wasn't that bad he only turned me into a stuffed animal for half an hour.

Momo: what?

Izuku: don't worry besides we're here!

As they open the door to Class 1-A they are greeted by a loud blast. Izuku sighs as he and Momo see bakugou katsuki being the arrogant piece of shit he is. As they walked to the back of the class izuku spotted Ibara and a blonde-haired girl that had a clueless face. Izuku interested teleported to them both.