elmo and big bird smut???

elmo had jus finished filming his "Elmos World" segment on Sesame Street. he was feeling a bit weird. his stomach felt odd and his cüm gün felt the need for some love.

jus then, big bird came over to him. elmo couldn't hold it in any longer. he grabbed big birds feathers and lead him to one of the empty houses eagerly.

"what are you doing, elmo?!" big bird exclaimed right before elmos lips crashed into his beak. big bird gasped letting elmos tongue (does he have a tongue? idk anyways) enter his mouth. elmo explored every bit of his mouth. elmo moved down to his neck, big bird moaned in pleasure letting elmo know he had found his sweet spot. elmo made sure to give extra attention to it. elmo moved back up to big birds beak kissing he hungrily. big bird pushed him against the wall took control.

elmo broke the kiss causing big bird to groan. elmo lead him to the bed. elmo laid on the bed while big bird slipped off elmos costume. (jus imagine elmo with no hair) elmos cüm gün sprung right up. big bird stroked elmos cüm gün with care before licking the precum off the tip. elmo moaned with pleasure and pushed big birds head down. big bird was sucking his cüm gün like he wanted to suck it off elmos body.

"i'm- im gonna- i'm gonna cum, big bird" elmo yelled.

"not yet, be patient" big bird says smirking. he stops sucking making elmo give him a face like:😠☹️🥺 big bird slowly tells elmo to get on his knees. elmo quickly gets up and waits. big bird laughs and pull out his giant cüm gün. elmo looks back at him with a face like:😟

"oh my god, that's like 12 inches" elmo exclaimed.

"it's actually 15 inches" big bird says proudly. he lines up his cüm gün with elmos böötyhölë. he slowly puts his cüm gün in nicely in and out slowly to let elmo adjust to his size. elmo screams in either pain or pleasure. after fully inserting his cüm gün elmos eyes go wide and he looks like he might explode.

after a while big birds cüm gün spews into elmo while elmo cums on big birds chest. big bird takes his cüm gün out, panting. they get cleaned up and go back to filming. everyone kept giving them weird looks all day.

looks like their little "secret" wasn't so secret.....