TrumpxBiden

i literally couldn't finish this😭 it's too fucking weird so enjoy the part i have written. i wrote this at 4 am after eating like 5 melatonin gummys as a snack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i don't think therapy is helping me...

anywaysssss

onto the story ig

Biden pov:

i woke up grateful to be president. i stared out my window and breathed in the not so fresh air of America. it felt good. i made some coffee and checked my twitter. i saw that Daddy Trump made a new account and followed me. i followed him back and drank my coffee.

i see that Mamacita Jill had woken up. she stole my coffee and ran away like a little gremlin while i sighed happily and laughed. i hear a knock and Sexy Shark Kamala was standing there. she barked at me and galloped to my fridge.

"i love your food Papi Joe. it always tastes so good" she says as she takes my food and inhales it. i walk to my room and lays down thinking about my wonderful life.

Trump pov:

i woke up sad to be ex-president. i looked out my window and told my son Barron to stop talking to the neighbors or is sell his dog. i breathed in the cow manure smell and coughed up my late night snack.

"oooo leftovers." i hear Melania say as she licks it all up. i per her head with my crusty foot and laugh. i go on twitter and decide to finally follow Joe Senpai on my new account. he follows me back and i laugh evilly.

Barron walks in the house for breakfast so i give him his bowl of dog food and fill his other bowl with some hose water. he eats quickly and runs to his room hissing as he goes.

Biden pov:

at lunch time i get a message from Daddy Trump.

'i wonder what he wants' i think

                               Not Donald Trump
--------------------------------------------------------------
hey Joe Senpai😫

i miss you...

i miss you too Daddy Trump

can i come over Senpai🥺😻

ofc Daddy, anytime

thank you Senpai

i'll be over soon😈👻

--------------------------------------------------------------

Trump pov:

i can't wait to go back to the White House and see Joe Senpai again. after our hookup at the election i haven't been able to get him off my mind.

i jump in my car (not literally cuz i'm too fat to jump) and drive to Joe Senpai's house.